Iwaizumi~Prank

Y/N POV

"What's up, it's your girl Y/n, and today I'm going to be doing a cheating prank on Iwaizumi. I brought Oikawa with me to be my partner for this prank." you say pointing the camera at the brunette.

"Ayooo guys," Oikawa says, throwing up his signature peace sign and a smile.

"Ok so me and Trashy~kawa here are going to be laying on the bed together, talking to each other, acting like we just did the do." you say making Oikawa pout.

"You and Iwa~chan are so mean. Quit calling me by those dumb nicknames." he says mumbling under his breath. You flick his forehead making him whimper while rubbing the red spot.

"Iwa~chan is going to be so pissed of at me," he says laughing.

You two begin to get up the room, moving a few things to set up the camera at the perfect position before getting situated on the bed. Once you are finished, you grab your phone, eeing texts from Iwaizumi.

Handsome: Baby, I'm on my way home, need anything? read.

Handsome: Babe? read.

Handsome: Okkk, leaving me on read. I'll be home soon. read.

Whenever I leave Iwa on read, he always knows something is wrong because I always respond to him.

"Shitty~kawa, I'm going to go draw a hickey onto my neck to make him even more mad," you say laughing your ass off.

~10 mins later~

You hear the door open and close making you tense up.

"Babe? I'm home." Iwa calls out. No reply.

"Babyyyy" he calls out louder this time, still no responce.

You hear him coming up the stairs, you and Oikawa starting to laugh and giggle, making up fake conversation.

"Are you going to tell Iwa~chan about us Y/N?" Oikawa asks giggling.

"I don't wanna tell him yet, I still love him but I want to continue having fun with you" you say giggling back.

Iwa felt his blood boil at the sound of his girlfriend flirting with his bestfriend like that.

All of a sudden you hear the door bust open, "What the actual fuck is going on!" Iwa screams at you two.

"It's not what is looks like," Oikawa said frantically, doing a good job of acting it out.

"YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND AND SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND. HOW COULD YOU TWO DO THIS TO ME!" Iwa screams at you two with tears in his eyes.

"Baby calm down," you try to reason, standing up and walking towards him.

Iwaizumi noticed the purplish-red mark on your neck, eyes widen in even more disbelief.

He starts to break down, falling to his knees while crying his heart out.

You rush down to his side, saying," Bae...it's just a prank," you whisper guiltily.

Iwaizumi continues to sob as you rub his back, hugging him.

He slowly stops crying, bringing himself to sit up, wrapping his arms around you in a crushing hug, bring you both back down to the floor.

"God, please Y/n. Don't ever do that to me again," he says looking you in the eyes glaring.

You look back up to Oikawa and see him smirking at you, mouthing, "Good luck."

You burned holes in the back of his head as he walked out of the door.

Iwa gets off of you, to pull up back up to him, your back to his chest.

"You better beg me for mercy if you want to be able to use your legs tomorrow," he whispered in your ear making you shiver.

"Iwa, I'm sorry, I didn't know you would react that way." you replied breathy.

"Not good enough love," he growls back, turning you around and shoving you against the wall, hungrily making out with you. He picked you up by your waist, wrapping your legs around his torso.

He aggressively attacked your neck, kissing, sucking, and biting down on it. You lightly moaned as he found your sweet spot, sucking harshly while your hands made their way to his hair.

He slowly made his way to the bed while carrying you, plopping you down onto the bed, letting you bounce on the mattress. He towered over you sending chills up your spine.

"Y/N, you know better than to prank me," he says smirking down at you while leaning down to kiss you. He gripped your legs, pulling them over his shoulders.

He pulled off his shirt, while you pull yours off, breaking the kiss. He moves back down to continue making out with you, unclipping your bra in the process.

He grips one of your breasts, fondling with it while taking the other into his mouth. You arched your back a little, moaning his name while you grip onto his biceps.

He grips the hem of your shorts, pulling them down and off of your legs, throwing them somewhere in the room. He continues to attack your neck and pushes your panties to the side, entering a finger into your wet core.

"Mhmhhahghh~ Iwaaa," you call out as he adds another finger in you, pumping them deep.

He used his other hands to rub your clit making you cry out, arching your back trying to pull away but he grips your hips, holding you in place.

You feel you stomach tighten as he thrust another finger into you, making you cum on his fingers and hand.

You lay there panting as he gets up to take off his pants and underwear, while yanking your panties off.

You feel his hot breath on your core, making you shake.

You left his tongue press against your opening, and trail up to your clit. "OUuuu Iwaizumi!" you moan out as he sticks his tongue into your entrance, only to take it right back out and suck lightly on your clit.

Iwaizumi shifts the both up you to where he is laying on his back with you hovering over his face,"Wait Iwa this too m-" you start but are cut off with a moan once he lowers you onto his face, sticking his tongue deep inside you.

While he tongue fucks you, you grip onto his hair, rocking your body so Iwa can trail his tongue across your entrance and suck on your clit.

The pressure builds up once more in your stomach before you release on his face and in his mouth.

You remove yourself from off of your boyfriends face, trying to catch your breath.

The position changes once more as Iwa pins you onto your back with your legs spread wide for him. He grips his member, spitting onto your entrance before sliding into you half way.

He waits 20 seconds and thrusts deeply into you, filling you to the hilt even though you weren't ready. "AHHHHHH IWA GO SOFTER," you scream but he shakes his head at you.

"This is punishment for thinking it was ok to prank daddy, babygirl."he said with a blank expression, scaring you.

He continues pounding you, showing no mercy as you cry out, clawing at his arms and back.

He grunted loudly when you clenched your walls on his dick, hoping to slow him down. He smacked your thighs,"Don't you dare Y/N. You're already in enough trouble." he growls in your ear making you whimper.

"Daddy please," you beg, not being able to handle much more. He shakes his head, "I'm sorry princess but you need to learn your lesson." he replied, sweat dripping from his body as he continues to dig into your hole.

He thrust once more, emptying his seed into you as deep as possible.

He goes to kiss you once more only to realize you were fast asleep.

"Must've worn her out." he whispers gently, kissing your forehead before wrapping his arms around you, going to sleep.

The End

~Mwahh~

~Tay