Miya Twins X Reader

Y/N POV

It's been years since I started working for the Miyas. I was basically their maid. I had my set chores I completely every day: the laundry, dishes, etc.

When I found out the twins took a liking to me, you best believe I was shocked. I was younger by only a couple months so the age wasn't bad but the positions in the house made the action seem wrong.

Maybe all along they were just joking around with me. That thought crumbled one day when I was in the twins room, doing my daily tasks. I was so caught up in my work that I didn't notice they even entered the room.

As I stood up, I felt a strong pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist, pulling me to their chest making me blush.

I had looked up to see Atsumu. He peered down at me while smirking, "Well hello there princess." he whispered seductively in my ear, sucking on my neck softly.

"Atsumu, I really need to finish my chores." I stammered, feeling my face flush a bright red.

His hand slid up my stomach to grope at my breasts and to lightly choke me with the other. "Osamu, come here real quick." he called out to his twin.

"Ah finally alone together with this darling." Osamu said.

Atsumu continued to squeezing my chest making me moan out his name, earning a grunt from him. Osamu pulled me in for a kiss while tugging my dress off.

I kissed the silver haired boy back, feeling myself get wet.

I start to feel his bulge through his volleyball shorts he was wearing and I shivered. Osamu picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and laid me on the bed.

He removes his shirt, his twin following shortly after. Osamu gets on top of me and kissed me, shoving his wet tongue inside my mouth fighting me for dominance which he wins easily.

"Atsumu.." I moaned out loud, gripping his soft blonde strands of hair.

He smiles, removing my bra in the process.

He moves up on the bed, laying down on the bed, propped up, giving me a "you know what to do look". I crawl towards him looking innocently as a stroke his dick through his shorts.

He glares at you, "Stop teasing princess." 

You squeak as you grip the waist band of his shorts, pulling them down along with his underwear pulling them down.

You shook at the size of his member, (about 9 inches).

You start to kitty lick the tip making him groan and grab your hair as you lower you mouth down on his dick, deep-throating him.

He moans sexily as he feels his tip go all the way down your throat, making you slightly gag.

Swiftly, Osamu comes behind you, using his long fingers to trace your wet folds up and down before thrusting a finger into you.

You end up moaning on Atsumus dick, making him twitch in your mouth.

Osamu adds another finger, thrusting them even harder into your throbbing wet core.

"Aghhmmm- " you try to moan with Atsumu's dick in your mouth.

Once you feel him twitch in your mouth, he shoots his load into the back of your throat, hearing a loud moan from him.

Osamu continues thrusting his long fingers into you at an inhuman speed, making you stomach clench.

"I- Im a-bout to cummmm!!" you scream as he thrust his fingers once last time into you, as deep as he can go, making you shudder while cumming.

He slowly takes his fingers out of you, placing them in his mouth, "Mmmmm.. taste sweet princess."

Osamu then put you on your back, getting in between your legs.

He teases your entrance with his tip making you whimper. He slides all the way in making you cry out in pain and pleasure. 

He stays still for a minute, letting you adjust to his size, rubbing your sides in the process.

Once you nod, giving him permission, he slams into your wet core, making your stifle out a scream. He pounds into you ruthlessly while your hands rake down his back.

He turned you two over so that you are on top, him thrusting into you from beneath. You feel Atsumu come up behind you, putting his dick at your second entrance.

He slides into your tight hole, smacking your ass while at it. Osamu continues thrusting into you from underneath while his twin thrust from behind, almost breaking you.

"AHH why are you so damn tight, huh?" Atsumu yelped as you clenched around his dick.

Osamu moves even faster hitting the right spots making you cry out his name.

He slithers his hand down to rub your clit as your pant out raged breaths. He continues rubbing your nub as you tighten on both of their dicks, cumming harshly.

Both of them cum soon after you bring you down you cuddle between the two volleyball players, making you three all fall asleep.

~How was this one???~

~Mwahhh~

~Tay