Sugawara(Sugamamaa)

Y/N POV

"HEY GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BASTARD," you screech after Nishinoya, while chasing him making the other team members laugh.

"What did he even do," Tsukishima asked with a bland face with no emotion besides annoyance. (Salty ass b-)

"He splashed water on Y/N while she was trying to put the ball rack up," Daichi explained while slightly chuckling.

Sugawara, your boyfriend, had to run after you and dethatch your from his junior after you tackled him while almost tearing him apart. He picked you up by your waist and held you will one arm as you dangles on his side.

"Suga I swear to goodness if you don't put me down I will-,"you started but was cut off.

"I'm not putting you down until you have calmed down Y/N." Suga states calmly while you try to wriggle free from his grasp.

You let out a huff before giving up on struggling, dangling limply from his arms.

He put you down as you sat criss-cross on the floor pouting. Your adorable hissy fit made the other team members slightly blush and stare at you in awe.

"AYE Y/N is MY girlfriend," Suga states, crossing his arms. I guess he decided to be the one to pout next.

"It's ok Koushiiiiii, everyone knows I'm yours," you coo in his ear, gripping onto his waist while snuggling into him.

He bent down to kiss your forehead and twirl you around while holding your hand making the third years gag.

"Get a room," Tsuki mutters, clearing annoyed at how flirty you two were being.

"At least I have a girlfriend," Suga replies in a smartass tone making Tsuki roll his eyes.

The other 3rd and 2nd years snickered at the lanky 1st year as he got a taste of his own medicine.

They team began to finish cleaning up after practice to head home, slightly tired due to the intense training that day. Hinata began to complain that Kageyama was being rude after being yelled at for missing so many spikes.

"Ahhh young love," Suga states at their love-hate relationship earning a laugh from you and the older high schoolers.

"I don't think you have much room to talk Suga," Daichi teases, pointing at Sugawara's arms wrapped tightly around your waist.

You giggle while reaching your hand behind you to pet Suga's cheek and touch his soft hair.

You both let go of each other when the rest of the 3rd and 2nd years approached you two, ready to start walking home. You all head home, one by one reaching their houses until if was just you and Suga left after Daichi parted ways with the two of you.

"Hey Y/N, since it's the weekend, do you maybe want to sleepover at my house? My parents are gone for the weekend," Suga asks shyly while rubbing the back of his neck nurvously.

"Sure Suga!" you chirped back surprising him, "Just let me go home to get some extra clothes," you said smiling brightly at him.

"You can just borrow some of my clothes if you'd like love." Suga responds back making you blush.

"Y-yea sure, thanks babe," you stutter out.

Suga grabs your hand, intertwining it with his own as you two head down the road to his house.

Once you two get there you head inside, you put your bags down jumping on his back, wrapping your legs around his waist, pointing to the couch and tv making Suga giggle while heading towards the living room to turn on the tv.