Sakusa

"Sakusa you asshole!" you yell out as your best friend kicks the back of your knees to pin you down on the ground after pillow fighting. You got into this mess by trying to lighten the mood by slapping Kiyoomi across the face with a pillow, which pissed him off. Once he turned around to see that you were laughing, he smirked, grabbing another pillow to smack you with.

You two went back and forth, both giggling, until you smacked Sakusa a tiny winsy bit too hard on his head making him glare at you. You turned around ready to dash and make a run for it but he grabbed you before you could go anywhere. That is what led you into your situation of laying face first on the ground with Sakusa straddling your back and behind, pinning your arms right next to your head on both sides.

"Omiiii~" you pout trying to get up from under him.

He rolled his eyes and leg go of your arms so that you could turn around and get up but he had other plans. Once you turned over, trying to sit up, he gripped your arms back onto the floor only this time he uses on hand to hold your hands above your head while the other moves down to your legs to spread them open more for him to slide in between them. Your face sets ablaze as you realize what he was doing.

"K-kiyoomi," you whimper confused. He stares at you, not uttering a single work, putting him finger to his lips telling you to hush.

You laid there with a million thoughts in your head rushing all at once as he leans down to connect his soft lips to your neck. He suckles lightly on your soft skin earning a few low moans from you. You could feel your core start to clench down on nothing making you feel super frustrated. He continues to kiss, suck, and lick along your neck, finally finding your sweet spot. Feeling smug, he smirks against your skin, attacking your weak spot with no mercy.

Your legs clench around his waist, signaling that you wanted him to touch you. 

"Tch, quit being impatient sweet," he says with an attitude, obviously annoyed that you were trying to tell him what to do.

"And by the way Y/N...I'm the one in charge here," he whispers huskily in your ear making your head fall back as he continued his assault on your skin. He bit down along your collar bone, trailing down to the cleavage seen from your tanktop. He slid the straps down your shoulders, kissing them along the way while he slides the rest of your shirt off. He then wraps an arm around your back to unclip your bra, sliding it off your body as well.

He had leg go of your hands that were laying by your side which were now tugging on the bottom of his shirt. He looked at you to see you had a pouty face on, begging him to take off his shirt to which he chuckled at. He gripped the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head. You sat there watching him take it off, wanting to see his body as quick as possible. You traced your fingers along his toned abs, trailing your finger tips along his chest reaching behind him to touch his shoulder and back muscles.

He let you do whatever you wanted so far so you wanted to take advantage of that. You sat up, pushing him back a little to wrap your legs around his waist, facing him as you straddle his lap. Once he saw the lust in your eyes, he smirked, licking along his bottom lip, tugging on it slightly. (The fucking waterfalls doe...author~chan is blushinggg) You watched every single second of his little action, knowing he was trying to tease you. Your gripped his throat with one hand, not appreciating his teasing.

You felt his body tense up as his eyes widen, not knowing you could be so dominant. You felt a smirk tug onto your lips at your control of him in the moment. You leaned in to connect your lips with his, licking along his bottom lip for entrance which he denies, making you squeeze his neck a little tighter making him gasp as you took your chance to slide your tongue in his mouth, exploring every inch of it.