🍋 || Kitten (Jumin x MC)

Title: Kitten

Pairing: Jumin Han x MC

One-shot || Genre: Smut

Summary: It was Friday night and he was in the mood for some fun with his kitten.

Word Count: 3,225

Note: I am really pushing my Jumin Han chubby chaser headcanon here i don't give a shit... also RV Irene and Seulgi gave me major Jumin vibes. This thing is cross-posted on my AO3 and tumblr

Tags: Orgasm denial, overstimulation, daddy kink, BDSM

--

You sat on the leather couch, looking at the bustling streets of Seoul below you. Neon lights shone on the streets. Cars were passing by in typical city traffic. - It was satisfying to look at. To be at the top of the world and everyone seems just like a little dot. The beautiful lights below were also an ethereal view.

Your legs in front of your shoulders as you drank your coffee, still waiting for your husband Jumin Han. You know it's already night but the coffee beans Jaehee gave to you are very addicting.

Nights are often spent alone recently. You missed his touch, his presence, his comforting voice, everything about him.

You were wearing one of his striped shirts sprayed with his cologne. - The man knows how much you miss him, that's why he does this to you. To help alleviate the longing.

You perfectly understood why Jumin has to leave a lot. Running a billion-dollar company is a real pain in the ass. - You worked like him too, but you always make sure to come home before 8 PM.

Poor Elizabeth... her parents are both working their asses off. - Somehow, you two have to make a living.

Elizabeth likes lying against your stomach. It's soft and a bit big.

You hugged yourself tightly, still not tired. You don't wanna sleep at all. Your eyes looking at either the bustling skyline or your phone. - No notifications. Entirely silent.

You opened your phone, looking at Instagram to pass the time. Even the posts of your favorite idols and celebrities don't make you smile that much anymore. Daddy looks better than all of them. - You said to yourself as you double-tap the post.

But Instagram is also your source of insecurity. People always find a way to insult you. Insult your plush body. The plush body your husband loves to hug, to touch, to fuck.

While busying yourself with Instagram, Elizabeth woke up. The feline went near your feet, its paws reaching your leg, scratching it lightly. Your eyes slowly flutter away as you look at the time. It's already 9 PM.

As soon as you stood up to put Elizabeth back to her bed in the living room, you heard your house lock turning. Your attention suddenly went to the door as you were greeted with a smirking Jumin.

You know what that smirk plastered on his face means. - He wants something tonight. He loosened his necktie. Looking at you with his coal eyes clouded with lust.

"Kitten... You're so hot wearing my clothes" He said with a tinge of bravado. You blushed a bit. He puts down his coat on the rack.

"Are you concerned about what they say about you?" He asked you as he loosened his tie, going near you. His coal eyes were clouded with lust. He held your hands as he took you to the bedroom.

"Kitten wants her milk?" Jumin asked you as he held your chin making you look at his lustful grey eyes. It stared right into your soul. Like a predator pouncing upon its prey. - Those words could describe you guys' relationship. In bed only.