🍋 || Peekaboo (Jumin x MC x Reader)

Title: Peek-A-Boo

Pairing: Jumin Han x MC x Reader

Tags: Smut, Angst, OOC Jumin Han, Threesome - F/M/F, Vaginal sex

Word Count: 2,627

Note: This was a fanfiction promised to my telegram friend Yang for a really long time. Sorry for the wait I was too busy with my other stories hehe

-

You always liked your boss Jumin. - Well, who wouldn't? He was handsome and young, successful, and rich all at the same time. He graced on covers of many magazines because of his good looks.

You wouldn't tell anyone but you always liked him more than he treats you. - He treats you just like a regular employee he has. Not that he was a bad boss, he paid you well enough to shut your mouth and not complain about it.

What you thought was just mere respect and admiration for his work ethic grew into something else. It grew at the point you started liking him in that sense.

When you got your promotion as assistant director of C&R international, you were over the moon for it. - Not because of the raise and the cozy office, but because you can see your boss more often.

You can look at him afar more often. His handsome face, his messy raven locks, his piercing grey eyes, his broad shoulders, his everything. - You always end up staring at him for long periods of 

As soon as it got on the news that he is getting married, you drank a huge amount of awful-tasting alcohol to forget about your feelings for Jumin.

You cannot believe that your handsome boss was getting married already to someone else even before you can ever confess your feelings for him. - It hurts. It really did. It felt like you were repeatedly stabbed over your heart by Jumin.

One day, you are just going to put some papers for his approval in his office. - You expected Jumin would be at his office, working his ass off. Looking at papers and signing contracts necessary to carry his projects on.

The man had always been busy working, even during lunch break. He had always been an efficient worker. But since he got married, his wife has always been visiting him. - Sometimes it annoys you that his wife always goes to see him.

You don't hate her at all. - At least that is what you tell yourself. Which you know is just a lie. A sweet lie to make you feel better about yourself.

You were stopped at your heels as your heartbeat raced. You heard moans come from the room. It was his moans with a woman's. You suspect that it's his wife, MC. 

You were jealous of their picture-perfect honeymoon and marriage. - You haven't had a serious relationship yet and you are getting old. Everyone your age was married already... even your damn boss who seemed like a rock before getting married! You were the only unmarried woman in the department.

"Daddy..." The girl moaned loud enough for you to hear. - Presumably, that is MC's voice. The woman surely has a beautiful voice. But what got you is what she moaned.

Daddy. - You had no idea that your boss would also be into that kind of shit. Mr. Han is a fucking enigma.

You can feel something in your panties as you continue to eavesdrop in the sounds they make. "Ugh..." Jumin growled against her. His voice is so hot, it alone can make your panties feel weird.

You bit your lip as you lifted your black tight-fitting pencil skirt. Your hands crept under your panties, rubbing your core to feel something. Your eyes were careful to not be seen as you finally got a finger inside of you.