🍋 || Unexpected (Jumin x MC)

Title: Unexpected

Pairing: Jumin x Reader

Summary: Jumin sucking toes. That's it.

Word Count:

Note: So um me and my sister were joking about Jumin having a foot fetish and here we are.

-

You didn't know Jumin had a foot fetish. - It just happened so suddenly.

You were watching netflix in the comfort of your newly built home. You were laid on the couch while your husband was sitting in one corner. Your feet was on top of his thighs. You recently had a foot spa done to you.

Jumin was trying his best to concentrate on the film, but your foot was found very distracting. You started fidgeting your feet. He suddenly held your foot with his big hands. He stared at you as he held the remote, pausing the film.

You looked at him, about to question his intentions. "You were very distracting, my love." He smirked at you, eyes clouded with lust. Your eyes widened as you felt his hard length rubbing against you. - How did he get hard by just your foot rubbing his pants?

You had no idea that your husband had a foot fetish. - Okay, you get it. Your husband is very kinky. He likes his ropes and now feet too? Every single day you are amazed by this man.

He held you by your left foot as he puts its toes in his warm mouth. His eyes were drunk with lust. - Jesus fucking Christ Jumin Han!

It tickled you a bit, releasing breathy moans. His hands were all over your thighs, teasingly. You closed your eyes, focusing on the sensations he was giving you.

As soon as you opened your eyes, your husband released your toes from his mouth and pulled your denim shorts alongside your panties. Then, he puts himself down the carpeted floor.

He pulled you close to him. You were now on the floor with him. This time your legs are on his shoulders. He still cannot look away from your beautiful feet.

His body lowered as his mouth went on your clit. Releasing a moan from you. You pulled his hair as you bit your lip. "S-So good..." You were stuttering.

He stood up getting something from the drawer near the TV. It was a bottle of lube. - Once you started having kids and them having nannies, you might need to move some stuff.

Then he kicked his pants off, his hard cock was now right in front of you. You don't wear bras at home so taking off your shirt was done in one easy quick motion.

You were about to put your mouth on his cock. But, he stopped you. "Use your feet instead." He told you, getting the botte of lube from the coffee table. You felt shivers down your spine as he started rubbing the slippery gel on your feet. It was a weird cold and tickling feeling for you.

So, you began to wrap your feet around his erect cock. He started releasing a moan when you started moving your feet up and down on his cock. His growls were long trails of "F-Fuuck..."

You didn't know that you can easily make Jumin that weak with just your fucking toes.

His hands traveled on your naked body until it reached your clit again. With his thumb, he started rubbing the nub, making you move your feet faster on his cock. His moans were louder, he's probably close to cumming all over you.

"You make me weak..." Jumin removed your feet from his cock