🍋 || Greedy (Jumin x MC)

Title: Greedy
Pairing: Jumin x MC
Tags: Breeding Kink, Food play, Marathon Sex, Shower Sex
Note: I wrote this fic because of two reasons: I almost forgot how to speak/write in English (I am busy writing a taglish story) and I got horny (that is why I wrote this fic on a whim)

-

You were at your husband's mercy. Your hands were tied to your back. You can barely speak at this point, just reduced into a panting mess. - You didn't mean to give him a damn erection while he was at work but you also don't regret it.

"So good..." The only words you can mutter, drool falling off your mouth and pooling on the glass table as he continued his merciless pace. His right hand was all over your body, finding the quickest way to get you off while his left was holding a bottle of honey, spreading it all around you.

"That's right..." He growled, his eyes scanning you like a predator pouncing on his prey. His thrusts continued, filling you up every time. With his cock alone, you feel so full already.

Your moans became louder and louder as you are near on another orgasm. Feeling something on the pit of your stomach. - You have no idea how long have you been fucking Jumim. The concept of time seemed very foreign now that you've been fucked this hard.

He changed the position, your back now was against the cold granite table, your breasts palmed with his hands. He grabbed a fist full of flour and put it all over your breasts. His thumb went on your clit, massaging it. "Daddy! Fuck me harder!" You can't help it but yelp as his pace became hard again. Like before hitting the spot so good.

Your eyes rolled up as your body tenses and arches up, you cannot handle your 10th orgasm, probably. The two of you are so sweaty, yet both of your eyes are still filled with lust. - It has been too damn long since the two of you had sex.

"Give all your cum to me!" You ordered him, moving your hips against him, matching his pace. Your core was already drenched in both of your orgasms. Your body was sweaty, drenched in honey, cream and flour, and filled with purplish marks of claim.

As soon as spurts of white went on your slit, Jumin pulled away from you. His cock was still hard, it shocked you. "D-daddy?" You were shocked, your eyes were as large as saucers.

He went on the other side, tapping his legs for you to go on. Your legs felt numb, but you still followed him. You aligned your entrance on his big cock. "Good girl..." He remarked, ruffling your (h/c) hair.

"Please fuck me more..." You begged him, your pussy sinking in on his cock once more. You jumped up and down, closing your eyes, feeling his cock in you. He grabbed a bottle of honey and put it all over your breasts. You were such a beautiful sight for him. Whatever you wore, you look stunning.

Even more so when you're naked.

His mouth went on your nipples and started licking and flicking them. You love it when he does that. You don't want this to end, as long as Jumin's cock is hard, you're gonna fuck him good.

You love his damn body. He was sculpted by the Gods themselves. He had abs, the chiseled jawline, the nice big cock, but it stil had a touch of roundness and softness. - A perfect and deadly combination.

Then, he stood up, carrying you with his strong arms, continuing to fuck you. This time you were at the bathroom. "We need to clean you up, kitten." He said to you, his smirk is still plastered on his face as he enters with you in the shower room.

You thought that this is over as Jumin opened the shower head. Nope! When the water started running, trickling against your body, Jumin hooked your legs on his hips and began fucking you again. His hips bucking back and forth. "I want to have all your kids..." You said to him, your tongue out and eyes staring at the ceiling. He was growling louder and louder.

"You're so fucking greedy." He told you, watching you fuck his cock up and down. His hands moved and turned the shower off. You wanted him to just destroy you. You want him to make you not walk again for a while.

He started meeting your pace, his breathing became uneven as he fucks you so good against the wall. Now more that he's rubbing your clit. You feel shivers down your spine as the cold tile flooring and his pleasurable heat met.

You didn't know until you got married that Jumin has that libido. His sexual appetite is very voracious indeed.

He grabbed something from the table, it was a vibrating dildo. - Today felt like the two of you were trying out all of Jumin's sex toys. Any toy he finds in the house, he will use it on you.

He grabbed it and put it right in your ass. Causing you to gasp. "O-oh... so good, but of course your cock is still way better." You moaned while trying to still talk to him. Every word became slurred as you were filled with so much pleasure. He matched the pace of the dildo with his own cock. You can't talk anymore, becoming a panting and moaning mess.

One person shouldn't be allowed to give this much pleasure!

"Yeah? You like that?" Jumin asked you as he continued fucking you with the toy and his cock simultaneously. Both objects reaching your sweet spot so good and so easily. You can easily pass out just by this stimulation.

"Yes please! I want it!" You were so desperate at this point. You just want to cum. All you can think is just cum! Cum all over his body, the luxurious floors, tables, furniture, you want to all paint it with your body. Your eyes rolled up the ceiling.

His stamina is just beastly. He can fuck you many rounds he wanted until he wears you down. Your nipp Your whole body quivering all because of him.

"Work for it, you little bitch!" He said in such a commanding voice. He slapped your ass so hard, it probably became red, but you couldn't care less. He removed the dildo off your pussy and puts in on your clit. It sent you an electrifying feeling

You love it when your husband degrades you like this. - With consent, of course.

"Y-yes..." You said to him as you continued fucking him, this time more rougher. Your neck was choked with a collar, your hips are held tightly by his hands, probably you will have bruises the next morning.

You like just how agressive he was with you.

Spurts of white went inside of your cervix. Jumin withdrawn his length from you. It wasn't hard anymore. You finally breathed in and out of relief. Tonight was one hell of a night! If you get double lines tomorrow, you don't regret a single thing.

"A-ah..." Before you can even finish your words, you felt very dizzy. Everything in sight became blurry. It was like you lost your conciousness.

"Let's continue this in the morning." He said as he puts his cock right in your pussy again, earning a sharp cry from you.

That morning didn't exactly go to plan, because just 3 hours later, he was already fucking you senselessly.