🍋 || After Work (Jaehee x MC)

Title: After Work

Pairing: Jaehee x Reader

Word:

Note: This is the first time I wrote Lesbian smut. So um... take this??

--

Today was one tiring day. It was your first time running a restaurant/cafe business. - You held your back with your hands, trying to stretch. Tired from hours of non-stop work. Items in the shop are selling like hotcakes! Business was good.

You released a sigh of relief as you just closed the cafe. "You look tired, Jaehee." You looked at your girlfriend, with a worried expression.

"I am..." Jaehee sighed as she grabbed her bag from one of the tables in the cafe. She looked pleased as she saw the decor. She remembered how you guys fight over the decorations.

"Sit here." You told your shy girfriend, patting on the table. She immediately followed you. - Maybe she missed being bossed around. You pulled her lips into yours.

Her eyes opened wide as soon as your lips were sealed on a kiss. She kissed you back, this time, your mouth was clamped on hers. Your tongue going inside her.

When she released for air, your hands traveled on the hem of her navy blue shirt. Before she can even move, you pulled her shirt up her body. She was flustered by your actions. Her black bra was exposed to the air.

"Are you sure?" She asked you, her hands were on your button-down shirt. You nodded at her but you removed her hands on your shirt.

"My priority right now is your pleasure." You smiled

You removed her bra. Exposing her rather big chest to the air. You put your moist mouth on her breast. "(Y/N)!" She moaned as you began licking around her erect pink nipples.

Thank God the doors are closed. Or else someone else might see you.

Then, you removed your mouth from her nipples, with a loud 'pop' sound. Eyes hooded, you looked at her. "Lick them." You said to her as you put your fingers on her mouth.

She followed your command as soon as possible, putting her fingers

You pushed your fingers on her slick entrance, earning a moan from her. "You're so tight..." You remarked as her tight pussy clenched around your fingers.

You began fingering her. Slowly, gradually adding speed. Jaehee at this moment was at bliss. "(Y/N)..." She muttered under her breath, still moaning. You stuck your tongue on her

"Ah! Ah! I'm gonna cum! (Y/N)!" She moaned loudly, continuing the fast pace with your fingers. Her grip at your shoulders became tighter. She was reaching closer to her climax.

You finally withdrawn your fingers from her slit. She opened her mouth as you stuffed her fingers in it. Her eyes lidding a bit. "Does that taste good?" You asked her.

You smiled at Jaehee. "We should do this more often." You said, helping her put on her clothes again.