Chapter Seven

If anyone is confused, she's singing this song as she walks through Manhattan.

As the snow starts falling, I pull my jacket tighter and start to walk slowly in the direction of the tallest building in Manhattan. While I'm walking, a random song comes into my mind and I start singing it, since it displays every emotion inside of me right now.

Silent, I can't wait here silent. Working up a storm inside my head.

A random man walking by stops and offers me his money, as if I was some street performer. I don't even acknowledge him and keep walking, slipping on my mask as I do.

Nothing, I just stood for nothing, so I fell for everything you said. Hear the rumble, hear my voice.

I'm sorry Peter, MJ, Harry. Sorry I couldn't do more.

Silent, I can't wait here silent, gotta make a change and make some noise.

At those words, I slip on some ice and fall onto the steps to some random building. My voice turns softer, quieter.

Undo my sad, undo what hurts so bad. Undo my pain, gonna get out, through the rain.

Standing up, I think back to when I was living with my parents. Boy, did they hate me. They always thought I was such a disgrace to their heritage by getting depression and going emo.

I know that I am over you, at last, I know what I should do- undo my sad love.

Damn you, Ash. I think to myself. Damn you for taking up the focus of three years of my life. I start to walk quicker, and my voice gets a little stronger as I pass some fancy hotels.

Trouble, baby, I'm in trouble every time I look into your eyes.

I think back to everything we'd done over the years, building up our relationship. It was such a waste, I realize.

Save me, oh, I'm gonna save me far away from all the crazy lies.

As the Empire State Building comes into view, my pace quickens ever so slightly.

Hear the rumble, hear my voice.

When I make it in front of the building, I start singing loudly, grabbing the attention of every nearby bystander.

Undo my sad, undo what hurts so bad! Undo my pain, gonna get out, through the rain.

A slight crowd gathers around me, as if to see the show. Oh, they're gonna see quite the show today, I think sadly.

I know that I am over you, at last I know what I should do- undo my sad.

Rage and emotion starts to build up behind my eyes, and the crowd backs up slightly. Perfect timing too- I use more electricity than ever to kind of do a combo move: I shoot into the air using the electricity, while also using the energy inside every person or machine in New York to train them on me- TV's were now showing me, radio stations now played every word I said, and every eye in NYC was trained on me. I was tattooed on their eyes.

As I reach the top of the building, I lose my balance and swing around the pole at the top, before bursting out louder than I ever have before.

Undo my sad! Undo what hurts so bad! Undo my pain! Gonna get out, through the rain!

I allow the tears to come forth now, and I almost fall off the building.

I know that I am over you. At last I know what I should do! Undo my sad!

I give my final salute to the city I love before turning around and allowing myself to slip off the roof. I can hear gasps from here to Tallahassee- who's ever heard of a suicidal superhero? There are a few screams mixed in, and I swear I can hear MJ. No, she wouldn't know it was me. I'm wearing my mask, I remember. As I fall 103 stories to the ground, I clear my mind and focus on the sky. The stars weren't even out yet, but I swear I could see them.

My sad love, undo.

Using the last of my energy, I disconnect all focus from me right before I hit the ground- I didn't want people to see that. Closing my eyes, the one thing on my mind is- This is how I'm gonna die.

THE END!!! (DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!)

What happened?? Did she die? Was she saved? Did she go to heaven or hell?! Find out in the next chapter!

lol I'm sorry for that guys, I might be on a bit of crack today ;P JK im still a teen, so Im just crazy. But I'm soooooo excited that I finally wrote this- this chapter was the main reason that I wrote this book; I really wanted to have kind of a musical-type 'give me attention' suicide vibe. Thanks so much for reading this far, it really means a lot to me, and I will start working on the next chapter now!