Ch. 2

Daves pov:

"Hey, buddy are you okay? You're kinda staring at me." I ask the newcomer gazing at me.
"Uh Yeah! Im totally ok! Sorry for staring at you..." He looks at me, eyes gesturing for me to tell him my name.

"Oh! My names Dave, nice to meet you..?" "Um, my name is Mark, right back at you Dave." He looks at me with a side smile that screams cutie- wait a minute. He looks, REALLY cute.

(Just who is this hottie with a hot body-)

"Um Dave? You're spacing out heheh"
He laughs nervously. Oh boy he don't know that he bout to make me act up in this building in front of everybody
"Oh no Im fine haha!" I tell Mark(cutie) "Say- you're new here right?" I ask in a nervous tone

(Of course he is stu-)

"Uh yeah I am. I thought that was kinda obvious?" He smiles slightly

(Oh no he thinks we're a dumbass)

(QUICK SAY SOMETHING SMART)

"Well then buddy how bout I show your around? Since you're new and all." I ask trying to sound as friendly as possible but that wasn't the case.

I was trying to get close to the cutie, befriend him, then possibly date him. I know you may be thinking 'BuJesus Dave you just met the guy!' Well yes you are absolutely correct, but we gotta start somewhere right?

"Woah! You would do that Dave? You're so nice!" Mark(Cutie) tells me.
"Anytime buddy, now follow me!"

×King Crimson×

No ones pov:

After Mark left the office once he got his schedule, Dave was still in the office begging the boss to partner with Mark. Let's look into this ordeal shall we?

Daves pov:

C'mon Marshie! Please let me work with the new guy pleassee! I dragged out my words hoping my boss might reconsider her words. "No Dave I won't pair you up with Mark so stop asking. Why is he so important to you? You literally just met the dude."
"Ugh! You wouldn't understand if I told you, nevermind just forget it." I huff in annoyance and walk out the door, slamming it on the way out.

Marshies(me) pov:

Hmm...why was he so angry that I said no? I grab my book from the corner of my desk and flip through it a couple of times till I spot the page Im looking for. "AHA! That's why he was so mad. I quickly write in it, smiling at my work when finished.
"Hehe, you're welcome Dave."

WOOP WOOP 2nd one down! My schedule for writing this book should be every night since im nocturnal and have nothing else to do but they might be shorter since school is in 2 days ;-; but I'll try my hardest to grind through since I love yall 😙 oke bai

~Marshie