Ch. 7

Daves pov:

As I was chatting with Mark, I got a ping on my phone saying: Voicemail from boss. Thinking It was something important I quickly hit the message, hearing my bosses voice I shushed Mark politely listening to what she had to say.

'Hey Dave, It's Marshie just coming to tell you that we are having a meeting dinner to celebrate Marks arrival, It will only be you, me, Micki, and of course Mark. It will start at 8:00 sharp, Don't be late. Goodbye!

I look at Mark and smile, telling him the news about the dinner. His eyes lit up in excitement as he told me this almost feels like a birthday to him. 'Oh mio Dio he's so cute-' I blush at him and wave him goodbye and tell him to wear his best suit for the special occasion. He only laughed and waved back before turning the corner out of my vision.

I continue the rest of my work watching people who are doing Illegal things, especially those...lolis and hentai *shudder* I then finally clock out of my scarring job and walk home to my wonderful dog named Daisy god I love that dog. "Hiya Daisy! How have you been my little poodlesnoodle?"

Daisy responds by licking my face and barking happily at me. I smile at her then check the time, I read 7:01 on the clock 'ah plenty of time!' I go and get my best suit to wear for ♡Marks♡ dinner