Ch. 9

Daves pov:

After we left the resurant, I offered to take Mark out for some ice cream since today was special for him. He obviously said yes and I looked up some nearby ice cream places. Finding one I told Mark we could walk since it was suprisingly around the corner from the resturant.

×Kingu Crimson×

After we had gotten our ice cream, I spotted a park not to far away. I pointed to it and asked Mark if he would like to go to the park, he once again said yes then grabbed my hand and rushed over there, me struggling to run with him since he was practically dragging me like a ragdoll.

We had found a good bench to relax on while eating our ice cream just chatting and having a good time together. While we were eating our ice cream I failed to notice two people  up a tree behind us with binoculars watching us like a hawk.

Mickis pov:

"So boss how we gonna get dem loveboids ta kiss?" I whispered, afraid that they might hear us "Patience my sweet Micki, we must wait for the right moment. I blushed, 'she called me sweet' I thought.

"You ready the gum and the slingshot ready, they're almost done with their ice cream." "Kay' boss." I fumble to get the right angle between the soon to be couple, and the ground.

I then tell my boss to chew the gum and stick it on the marbles we had. She gave them back to me and I readied my position.
"Wait on my mark okay?" She made a 👌🏼 signal to me. I nodded and stayed silent.

I stayed still, not an inch. They we're getting up, it was like slo-mo to me. I readied, then...

I fired.

Boom haha! Sorry for the cliffhanger, but you'll have to tune in tomorrow night, and I might leave 2 ch. For you to read. Oki gooodbye

~Marshie