Ch. 3

Marks pov:

As I walk to my station that my boss assigned me, I bump into this girl. She had short messy black hair, a puffy white jacket, skort(skirt & shorts) and... reverse sneakers? They looked like black converse, but the colors are switched. 'What a messy outfit design' I thought in my head. "Hey pal! Ya got a starin problem or somethin? Watcha lookin at!?" She yelled with a accent. I sweatdropped, She yelled that pretty loudly, so she attracted unwanted attention to us.

"HEY PALSY! ENOUGH WITH THE STARIN! ARE YA DEAF? QUIT IT BEFORE I- hey wait a minute." She suddenly stopped yelling, looking me up and down, she then gasped at me and smiled widely. "Sorry if I scared ya pal! I didn't even know who ya were from the way I was lookin at ya! My names Micki, Micki Itoh! You're uh- you're Mark, right?

"U-uh yeah I am, how do you know me?" My feeble voice spoke out 'what is happening' I asked myself "Ohoho! I only know about ya because Dave told me all about cha! He came out after a couple of minutes when ya left. He didn't have much ta say, considering he just met ya, ya'know?" 'No I DON'T know. I don't even know what you're talking about, you've just been yapping this entire time-' "ye-yeaah! Totally...um anyway, I need to go to my station now so goodbye!" I yelled as I was walking away from her 'thank god she's gone' I sighed in relief as I finally saw my workstation in view.

Walking up I peer inside and look inside of it, smiling at the cleanliness of my workspace. I move some stuff around, add a couple of things and, Im done! Now all I need to add is the calender...where is it-oh! Gotcha! I pick it up from the floor near the entrance of my station. Now placing the calender on the left side of the wall, grinning at my work I turn around and-

"HIYA! IT'S ME!"

"GAH WHAT THE FUC-"

annnnnd parte 3 down woohoo! Sorry if these are to short, Once again im really struggling for the plot. Pls help me ;-; also can some one draw Mark and Dave??? I don't know how to imagine them :'C oke gudbai

~Marshie