Ch. 5

Marks pov:

"HIYA!"

"GAH WHAT THE FUC-" I panicked, hitting Micki in the face. "YOWZA! That hurt ya asshole!" Holding her nose in pain, she glared at like that whole scene wasn't her fault "What?! Why are you acting like it's my fault! You spooked me half to death!" I yelled at her. "Jeez I didn't know ya were such a puss Markie, alright I'll chill with the scarin k?" She reasoned with me, ingnoring the fact that she just called me a puss.

I groaned in despair as I pushed past her and out of my station. Spotting someone I knew(and loved) I called out his name, "Hey Dave!" He turned and looked at me, waved, and jogged over to where I was. "Hehey Mark ol' buddy, how are you liking your new job so far? "It's pretty cool but this girl I just met named Micki is kinda annoying me." I sighed. "Oh you mean my friend? Haha! That's just how she is. She may be a pain but she's got a good heart and that's why I like her." He smiled at me. God that was a pure smile, I wish I could see that smile more often.

No ones pov:

While Dave and Mark were talking to each other, two people were watching them chat along with each other smiling. Micki and Marshie both looked at each other and said in unison, "we have GOT to get them together" while laughing at each other and fistbumping.

Okay, im sorry I couldnt come up with other things, Im so tired and I couldnt get it together. Sorry if this Ch. Is a bit messy. Okay goodbye(ps I know I skipped number 4 mista would be proud)

~Marshie