Finally! Some Peace! For now at least. (Hey! That ryhmed!)

All rights of non-oc characters go the Rick Riordan
Author's notes will be in BOLD at the beginning or end of the Chapters, feel free to give idea's and (nice) critics in the comments. I personally like learning from my mistakes. This is also the first story I have written ON Wattpad, so I am still getting used to the program.  I will also be putting the POV parts in bold.
Have a lovely day and enjoy the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Percy POV

It's been a few months since the second war and things were great! Places that were damaged in the wake of the battles were being repaired to be better than they were, we finally had a peace-treaty-thing with the Romans, and Leo came back with Calypso! I will admit- seeing her was a bit awkward at first, but we got over it and became friends. Luckly, my Wise Girl didn't mind, even though I was tempted to stay with Calli when I fell on her island. And yes. I did say Calli instead of Calypso. What? It's her nickname- oo~ are those blue cookies I smell?!
I got out of my bed and ran downstairs. You see- after a certain demon *cough* Hera *cough* took me away from my family and threw me into another war- I wasn't able to see them in over a year- maybe two? I dunno. It was somewhere between a year to two- wow. I really am a seaweed brain. I barely make sense in the thoughts! Anyway, Chiron decided to let me stay at my mom's for a month before going back to camp- which I an extremely greatful for, but I do miss my Wise Girl and friends.

"Bubby? Bubby! Hewo?"

Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked down at my little sister and smiled softly. "Hi little Pearl"
Pearl- or I should probably say Estelle is my little sister. I gave her the nickname pearl after she kept stealing the pearls I gathered to make a necklace for my love.
Estelle held he little hands up to me, clearly wanting to hold her- so I compiled, picking her up and putting her on my shoulders.

"Yay!" She squealed happily.

Smiling, I held onto her legs so she didn't fall and walked to the kitchen. My little sis giggling all the way.

"Morning mom" I called, walking into the kitchen.

"Morning Percy" she smiled warmly at me. She was the best mother you could possibly imagine! She was like the mortal verion of Hestia. My personal favorite goddess- but don't tell anyone that- I don't want to start a god civil war- again.
I set Estelle off my shoulders onto the kitchen bar stool and sit beside her as my mom gave us each a plate of cookies.

"Cookies for breakfast? Either something is wrong or Paul isn't here." I joked. Paul didn't like us having blue cookies for breakfast. I mean- how could he be like that?! Blue cookies are only the most amazing things ever!

My mom laughed a bit, "Paul had to go to the school today early because the teacher who does the summer school called in sick and they couldn't get a substitute"

Nodding to the explanation, I did the most appropriate and muature thing and challenged my little sister to who could stuff their mouths the most with cookies. Being the more experienced blue-cookie-eater (that is a word!) I am, I was able to fit four while my little sister could only fot two and a half. In the meantime, my mom was having a very hard time debating on wether to scold us or roll on the floor with laughter.
My family is the center of my life. I would do anything for them, to make them happy, or to keep them safe.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry this was a short chapter! I just belive that was a good stoping place for this scene. The next chapter will be longer, I promise!
Also! If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments! Bye!