First look at a magic Camp

After the naming, Chiron followed me to where I left Rapunzel. When we found her, she was leaning against a tree, looking the opposite of camp, just looking through the trees. Chiron walked- trotted? Yeah, trotted up to her. He's wheelchair was broken by the Stolls a week ago and he has to wait till the end of this one to get it back. I also suspect he wants to see what people see him as with the mist. He doesn't really get to go near mortals without his wheelchair- much less ones that aren't clear-sighted. 
"Hello Child." he said softly as he trotted up to her. She glanced over at him and smiled a bit and nodded her head to him.

"Hello sir"

I smiled and walked over. "Hey Rapunzel."

She chuckled, "Hey Artist."

"Artist?" I raised an eyebrow and she just rolled her eyes and pointed to my sketch pad. "Ohh, right-." She laughed and Chiron just chuckled at our antics then he looked at her.

"My name is Chiron, child, and I'm assuming yours isn't Rapunzel like Percy is saying. He does have a knack for nicknames." he chuckled.

"Right, my name's Brooke Glass." She smiled sadly.

"Well Brooke Gass, I am Per-sassy Jack-sass-on."  I did a mock bow causing her to laugh again and Chiron chuckling, shaking his head, then he gave a solemn face.

"My dear, why were you sad when you said your name?"

She shrugged, "Some people call me 'Broken' Glass as a mean pun towards my name."

I narrowed my eyes a bit, upset that she was bullied. From personal experience with bullies at school before my demigod life, I know they can be a pain. Even though I just meet her, I was kinda planning on things to do to her bullies. What? She almost defeated a hellhound with a frying pan without being a demigod, a clear sighted mortal, or had proper training. She's got my respect. Then Chiron snapped me out of my plotting.

"Well, let's get you into camp shall we? Then the Apollo campers can get you treated. But be warned, you might see some weird things seeing as you can't see through the mist.

"Not gonna ask, but alright."

I could have sworn he mumbled 'she's easier to work with than the clear-sighted. "I Chiron, trainer of Heroes, allows Brooke Glass into Camp Half-Blood until she heals and gets back up on her feet." He then turned to me, "Percy, do you mind staying near her until she leaves? I don't want her hurt becasue she's a mortal," then her glances at her, "No offence"

I just nodded my head while she said, "None taken."

Chiron nodded his head to her, "I'll take my leave now. We'll need to find where you're gonna bunk for tonight. I will see you around." He trotted off leaving me with her.

I gave her my lopsided smile, "Well. Let's get going shall we?"

~*~Brooke's POV~*~

I waited for Artist- eh Percy to get his supplies in his satal before he takes me into the magic camp.

What did my mother get me into?

Shaking my head, I looked over at Percy. He had some scars on his hands and neck, he likely had more underneath his sweatshirt, definitely a fighter whose seen batte, even though he was young. You might be asking, 'Why aren't you wondering why someone who looks only a year older than you has seen battles' well guess what, I don't have fancy magic or sight, I have no clue what these people have to fight, so I'm not gonna judge. Those scars however were nowhere near the ones in his eyes. His eyes were like the ocean, so no doubt his powers had to do something with water, if he has them. They looked similar to untamable waves, but they held a sadness and uncertainty in them. There was also a far look of playfulness in his eyes, likely meaning that he used to be a very playful happy person, but something changed and he hasn't been that way in a while. They also kept looking around to things quickly, A clear sign of either ADHD, someone who's scared/nervous, or a fighter who's checking the surroundings. By the scars and his hands twitching a bit, along with him shifting his weight from one foot to another,  I'd say it was a combination of all. His black hair was quite messy, but most of it was natural, but it also looks like he has been inside his room- or cabin seeing as this is a camp. From the sadness in his eyes and the messy hair, it was easy to tell he wasn't feeling the best metally, could possibly be a mild depression, and if he has seen battles then there could be some deaths, so PTSD for survivors guilt could also be possible. He had a fairly good mask built up though. For instance, right now he's smiling like there isn't a care in the world, most people would be fooled by that. I'm not though.