My girlfriend and my friend that is a girl fights

Percy POV

I watched as Brooke looked over at Leo confused and then at me, "Are they always like this?"

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p', "You just did something no one else had and got away with it."

Connor Stoll looked at Mr.D. "Mr.D, are you sure you didn't have another kid? I'm sure Pollux would love a sister." In response, he just rolled his eyes.

She looked between me and Mr.D and then around the big house. She then nodded to Mr.D, "Seeing as I now know that gods are actually here. Pleasure to meet you Mr.Dionysus," she then nodded to Aunt Hestia, "and to formally meet you Ms.Hestia. Thank you for allowing me to stay in your cabin."

Mr.D looked a bit smug and nodded back and Aunt Hestia smiled at her. Annabeth, I dunno. She looks like she was mad, I don't get why though-

"Ha! She out-smarted than an Athena kid! And she's just a normal mortal!" Mr.D laughed. "Annabel Cheese didn't guess until after a day!"

Oh- that's why.

"Well Athena kids need facts before sprouting guesses! She just got lucky!" Annabeth almost yelled, looks like her hubris is getting to her.

"Uh, sorry to burst your bubble sugar, but I did get facts." Brooke crossed her arms.

Annabeth crossed her arms as well, "Really? Like what?" She challenged. Oh no.

Brooke simply raised an eyebrow. "Seeing as Perce said Ms.Hestia's name, you're referring to how I know who Mr.Dionysus is. Well, for one, every's somewhat respectful toward him and you all are demi-gods. Two, he's drinking Diet Coke from a wine bottle, and has a small look of insanity in his eyes. You call him 'Mr.D' and there are only so many known Greek gods that start with D. And last but not least. He's literally wearing the symbol of Dionysus on his braclet and his shirt." Brooke smirked at everyone's faces, especially Annabeth's.

"W-well, how do you know about the Greek God's symbols and customs?!" Annabeth seethed.

Brooke looked unimpressed and then talked like she was talking to a child, "There's this building called school with these things in it called classes, each class has something they teach and you can pick some of them. I chose to learn about mythology's because I thought it would be beneficial seeing as my mother and sister continually talked about it."

"Stop talking to me like I'm a mortal child! I'm a daughter of Athena! I'm one of the smartest people in the world!"

"Then you need to go fix some things because I read that Athena was the goddess wisdom, not knowledge, and I'm pretty sure those are two different things."

"Why you-"

"Alright! Enough! Annabeth, swallow you hubris and just accept that there are smart mortals and Brooke. As king of sass I command you to stop being sassy!" I shouted, stopping the fight.

"Percy!" Annabeth screeched at the same time Brooke playfully laughed, "Nevah!"

Uh oh, why do I get the feeling this is gonna end bad-

"Perseus Jackson! Why are you defending her over your own girlfriend!" Annabeth screamed, "Do you like her or something?!"

And there it is.

"What?! Why would you even think that?! I have loyalty as a fatal flaw, I won't love someone else unless we ever, gods forbid, break up! So hopefully never! I'm defending her because she's my friend and your hubris is stopping you from thinking clearly." I explained, my heart breaking that she would ever think something like that.

"And no offense- but he's not my type." Brooke 'helpfully' added. Her and Nico would- or maybe will be great friends then.

Leo looked over at Nico, "Hey Death Pirate, have you started a new trend?" and he then laughed like a maniac causing Calypso to smack him over the head. Death Breath rolled his eyes in response.

Seriously Valdez?

Everyone showed they were amused in some way. Even the gods and Chiron. Annabeth luckily calmed down.

"I still don't see how people can unite over saying I'm not their type- like seriously?! Rude!" I say playfully, breaking the silence. They all lightly chuckled (other than Mr.D, he was asleep, big shocker).

"Well children, it's almost curfew. Time to go to sleep, off you go." Chiron said, being fatherly as always.

We all bid each other a good night, and made our ways to the cabins. I dropped off Brooke into her cabin first, though, I was fairly certain Annabeth was glaring at Brooke. Why? I'm not really sure. I really need to talk to her soon though. My wise girl and I need to talk about all the avoiding and such. I don't want to get into a fight with her, no, I just want to talk so we can understand how eachother feels about my powers and such. I really don't want something like that to get in between us. It'll have to wait till morning though because as soon as I hit my pillow, I was out like a light.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I despise writers block.