Mystery Memories?

I sat on my bed, writing in my journal, recalling everything that happened in the dream. I remembered every detail of it. From the color of the walls to the order of books on the shelf. Once I finished, I reread what I wrote, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Honestly, what I'm doing makes me feel like I'm Sherlock Holmes starting up a new case. Okay, Okay, I know what people are thinking. 'Oh my gods! Percy knows who Sherlock Holmes is!?' Well, pardon the pun, but no Schist Sherlock! You really think having a girlfriend who's a bookworm and a fangirl of many fandoms, I won't know who he is? Not to mention the movies are awesome. (AN- I haven't seen them-)
Ah- stupid ADHD, anyway, back to the dream-memory things-.... I really don't know what to call them. Anyway, I wrote everything out and now I'll just have to wait for another to start comparing. 'IF there's another one.' A little voice in the back of my head said. That voice was supposed to give me doubt, but I ignored it. For some reason I just know there will be another one. Call me crazy if you want, but I'm positive I will have another and that they are important somehow.
A horn sounded off in the distance signaling for lunch. 'Wow... I really have been in here half the day... Oh well, not like it affected anyone.' I thought to myself.
Getting up, I hid my journal in my personal backpack. Each camper older than 13 has one to take on quests and such. Unlimited storage and no one but you can open it! Very helpful when you're hiding strange dreams from people to stop them from labeling you crazy. Though, I suppose people already think I'm crazy... Welp, I need to get to lunch.

I walked over to my table and sat down, summoning myself a blueberry smoothie and sandwich, of course burning some for my dad. Blinking I thought of how weird that sounded, I mean, yes he's my dad, but he hasn't really been in my life a lot. Of course, I understand why, but still, the word felt so strange.. I suppose it was because of that dream. I saw how a father and son should be together.
I looked up to see multiple glares and stares from the other cabins. It was kinda in category, ya know? The younger kids who didn't know me we'll look terrified, the medium range kids who I sort of knew were glaring like I killed their pet, and the senior campers and my friends? Well, they're giving me looks of uncertainty. There's this one kid, I completely forgot his name, but he was giving me an evil glare. I really wanted to give him my wolf glare, but I'm not gonna dig myself a deeper hole.
Finishing my dinner, I got up and headed to the arena and got out riptide. I looked at my beloved sword and cocked my head to the side. Looking over the sword, I found nothing different, but the blade didn't feel like it used to in my hand. Yes, it was mostly balanced, but it wasn't perfect like it used to be. I decided to shrug it off and practice anyway, so I started slashing at the mannequins.

I don't know how much time had passed, but when I was done, I was worn out. No one had come to the arena while I was here, well, no one stayed that is. Sighing I put up my blade and cleaned up, playing music inside my head. Once I was done I went down to the lake. The water was crystal blue and the waves washed up around my feet. I smiled slightly and sat down, the water coming up to me as if it were hugging an old friend. But like all good things, they come to an en- nah, just kidding, nothing happened other than me going down to the bottom of the lake. Seeing as I am the only mortal child of the sea god, I'm also the only one who can breathe in water. I know, shocking, I mean, you'd think that Hephtapus kids would be able to breathe in water, like, it totally fits them! But no, only the child of the water god can breathe in water. I don't know why I'm being sarcastic with myself, but hey, I'm Persassy by nature. Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah! Stupid ADHD... But yeah, seeing as I'm the only person who can get down here, the lake has become my sanctuary. Luckly, the fish don't come to the bottom of the lake often, most of the fish live in the sea plants by the surface of the water. That's very helpful seeing as I don't have to hear 'My Lord!' all the time. It's actually very peaceful and quiet down here.
I layed back on the seabed and closed my eyes. I'll just rest my eyes for one second.....

~*~ Drem ~*~

I opened my eyes, I was back in the place I was last night.

I knew it! I thought to myself. I knew that I'd have another.

The vision thing started to come to life. The little boy from the last dream was there, but there was a new man. I couldn't make out much about him like the little boy and his father, but I could tell that he was somebody you'd find surfing. Maybe it's due to me being the son of Poseidon, I dunno.

"Come on little minnow! You can do it!" The man said to the little boy, wading through the water. The little boy paddled over to him, it was slow at first but then he got faster and made it to the man.

"Uncky! Look! I diwd it!" Even though I couldn't make out the features, I could tell that the little boy was very excited.

The man just chuckled, "I knew you could my minnow". Then another boy walked in, he was similar to the little boy, just a bit older.

"Hi uncle! How's teaching little me going?" The older boy asked.

"I am nut a whittle you!" the little boy huffed, crossing his arms while the older boy chuckled. "Sure you aren't little bro."

"Well, he did better than you your first time." The man replied laughing while the little boy stuck his tongue out at his brother.

"Hey! You're actually teaching him how to swim! With me you just created a water tentacle and threw me in the pool and said 'swim'!"

"Yes, well when I taught you, you stole my coconut pie before I started teaching, your brother didn't."

"Uh, fair enough. Now come on, Dad wants us!" The older brother held out a towel to the younger one and picked him up on his shoulders. "Better hurry up uncle, or I may just eat your pie again!" The big one told the uncle and started running off with his brother on his shoulders, both boys laughing as the uncle tried to catch up.

~*~ End of dream ~*~

My eyes shot open and I sat up. Huh... I thought, So along with a father who seems to be a King, there also an older brother and an uncle who apparently can control water. Can't be Poseidon though, the voice was different from my dad's.. Hm....
I quickly got up and swam to the surface then headed to my cabin. I brought out my journal and started writing in it just like this morning.