And I thought I was the Seaweed Brain

~*~Percy POV~*~

As soon as dinner ended, I left with Brooke following me. We went over to the beach part, right beside my cabin and sat down. I thanked her for standing up to stay with me at my table and complemented her on her roasting skills. She laughed at that saying it wasn't a problem and then we just talked about random things like movies, shows, and the best kind of icecream. We did get into a small argument on whether or not Ironman and Batman meeting would cause the end of the world or not though. She also explained to me what youtube is. Now, I've heard of it, don't get me wrong, but I haven't exactly been able to use electronics to use it. I also got some interesting information about her too, and to be honest, I'm surprised she isn't at least a legacy of a god, but she also has mortal reasons for them. She doesn't own a phone becasue she doesn't have enough money, she takes great detail into everything she sees, and from what I've seen, she's a natural fighter. It was actually very fun getting to know her, it's been a while since I've gotten to know someone and made friends, that's not a demigod that is. One sad part I learned though is that her father passed away a year or two ago, so that's why she was with her mother and brat of a sister. I was about to continue when I heard someone walking up. Turning I saw Piper walking over.

"H-hey Perce, we need you for a counselor meeting." she said.

I nodded and got up, Brooke got up as well.

Piper looked at her and talked, laced with charmspeak, "You will stay here."

The next thing, I was not expecting. Brooke just rolled her eyes. "Oh calm down, I heard what you said and I know I'm not a counselor or whatever. I'm just gonna walk around a bit." Piper looked shocked for a second and then looked at her a bit suspiciously.

Brooke tilted her head, "What?"

"Uh, nothing, come on Percy" Piper started quickly walking off, not even bothering to see if I was following her.

I looked to Brooke. "I'll explain later, for now, just keep your frying pan handy incase of an attack till I get back"

She laughed and nodded as I walked off, following Piper. I wonder what the counselor meeting is for. It better not be another prophecy. I'm tired and I really don't want to save the world again. Helping people? That's fine, but not full blown "SURRENDER OR FEEL MY WRATH" sort of a thing.

We walked into the meeting room and the talking stops. Making my way to my seat, I sat down and shifted uncomfortably. I know everyone else was nervous with me in the room. Everyone else got into their places around the Ping Pong table with Mr.D and Chiron at the heads. I looked towards Annabeth, she was looking down at the table, avoiding my gaze. My heart was saddened at the sight.

Jason cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention, "So, let's start the meeting, shall we?" Everyone nodded their heads in response. That's when Annabeth stood up.

"Alright," she said, her calculating eyes glancing around the room, "We need to figure out what to do about the mortal."

"Wait- what?" I exclaimed, standing up as well, "What does this have to do with Brooke?"

Chiron started off nervously, "Well, first we need to figure out where she will sleep-"

"And we need to know what she'll do with the information about greek gods and magic being real. She's also been very suspicious. No one told her about the food burning, and how did she know that it was Posiden's table she was sitting at? She'd also being very calm about this and seems to have some knowledge of the greek world." She continued for him.

"She also resisted my charmspeak," Piper added in 'helpfully'.

I stared at them incredulously, "Are you serious." I had that face that looks like Annabeth's when I'm being stupid.