I have to go back to camp already?

Jeez- that was fast. I wish I could have stayed with my mom, step-dad, and little sis forever! But alas- the fates hate me (what else is new?) and I needed to go back the the real- er- mythological world. Wow- thats confusing.
Sighing, I went and grabbed my bag and Riptide. I know what you must be thinking. 'What? Percy being reluctant to go to camp? Why?' Well. I'll tell you why. Right before I left to come see my mom, there was a small attack of monsters that Annabeth and I encountered in- the pit. They started taunting me about what I did- the nightmare of the power I had.. You see- when Annabeth and I got back from down under- we decided to keep my- powers- a secret. We didn't know what the Olympians would do if they found out that I could control all liquids. It was never heard of before. No son's or daughters of the sea god had ever been able to do that- heck- I'm not even sure my old man can do it! They can only control water!Don't tell him I said that though- please. Anyway- back to the fight. The monsters taunted me about this new powers, everyone was either denying it or confused. They couldn't believe their hero was cable of such. I remember that day as if it were yesterday..

~*~ Flashback 3rd POV~*~

Percy and Annabeth were helping the Demeter kids and the Nymphs in the forest when they heard a scream. Percy quickly pulled out Riptide and Annabeth got her dagger. They ran towards the commotion to see the rest of the seven fighting of some monsters while the rest of the campers watched, terrified. Many still in shook and wary from the war. Upon looking closer, Annabeth and Percy realized that it was a pack of Hellhounds along with 10 or so Cyclops, but that wasn't the worst of them. No. There was Keli and her friends there. And she knew how to to press Percy's buttons.
"Well if it isn't the 'hero' himself~" Keli said in almost a flirtatious way, "Tell me dear Perseus~ how do you feel knowing you almosted drowned the goddess of Misory in her own poison~?"
Percy froze with a look of almost horror and regretfulness in face. The everyone stopped and looked at him, even the other monsters who clearly weren't there when it happened. Annabeth, though she was there, paled and looked at Percy. She knew that he did it and she knows that he's capable of more- by what she's truly afraid of is if their therory was definitely correct. If he can control all liquids. Then that means he can control one very dangerous substance.
"Oh sweetie~ why the sad face~? It is quite incredible you know~ being able to control all liquids~" she gave a cold evil grin "Even blood~?"
Percy paled and there was a flicker in his eyes, "S-shut up" he said, barely even a whisper.
Keli stalked forward, "I mean- no one! No one! Has ever been seen bending blood! Just imagine what they could do!"
"Shut up"
"Oh! They would truly be seen as a monster. But that power! You could take down gods with a flick of your wrist! Or better yet~ kill the person you love when your power goes out of control~"
"Shut. Up!" Percy yelled, clinching his fist, his eyes giving off a red glowed. A hellhound screamed out in pain, it was a bone chilling scream. Blood was coming out of it mouth and scars. Percy opened his hand and looked at it with horror, dropping to one of his knees and placing both hand on his head, as if he were fighting himself in his mind.
Everyone stood in horror other then Keli who just had a smirk on her lips. She quickly had the other monsters, including the ingured hellhound to retreat. They fisnished what they intended to do. Now that everyone knows what kind of power Percy holds, it's only a matter of time before he is destroyed. Wether that be by the Olympians, or by the war between good and evil that was in himself.
  Percy finally collapsed, passed out on the ground under the silver moon. No one moved, they just stared. Even Chiron, the wise old centaur mentor that sees the hero and best in everyone didn't know what to do. They all were terrified of going towards the unconscious son of Posiden. Annabeth was in tears, not only because she was terrified of what Percy did, but because of what might happen to him now. Finally, someone stepped forward. Nico di Angelo looked at the body of the one he once had a crush on. His feeling and thoughts the same as everyone else. 'Is Percy a Monster? Did falling into Tartarus change him? He's our hero and the kindest person we know, he can't be evil, right?' Though Nico no longer loved Percy romanticly, he did love him as a brother. Shakely, the son of Hades held out his hand and shadow traveled Percy into the Posiden Cabin to rest. Not even Clarisse was brave enough to go near the Cabin that night.

~*~ Flashback End ~*~
Percy POV
Yeah. That was the worst. The next day, I went I walked out of the cabin, everyone stayed away from me. Some people glared at me with others give a confused face as if they couldn't decide if I was evil or not. I was hoping that the rest of the seven (plus Nico, Will, Reyna, Grover, well- all my friends- or frenimes *cough* Clarisse *cough*) wouldn't be the same way, but I could tell by just walking over near them that they were uncomfortable. Even Annabeth. I will admit, that hurt a bit, but I can understand why. She'll be alright if I just gave her some space. Which, is exactly what I did.
  Now, you may be wondering, 'Oh, Percy?! Why did you go to your Mom's house if you could have hurt them?!' Well. I'll explain it this way. The only reason I used that power is because I was angry and upset, metions of the war was all around me and I couldn't stabd it anymore. But I can definitely control it when I'm calm and in a peaceful area. Well- thats how I explained it to Chiron and he allowed me to come home of one month to 'cool down'. Now. I was going back to a place were people were terrified of me.

~*~Time Skip~*~

I made my way up Camp Half-Blood Hill and put a hand on Thalia's tree, looking around. From where I stood, everything looked fine and peaceful, a great sight to see after an intense few years.
Taking a breath, I walked down the slope, glancing around. I could feel the stares placed apon me as I walked to my cabin. Everything was fine at first, until I saw my door.
Right in the middle of the formerly beautiful driftwood door, there was something written in blood red paint.

'Beware, if you value your life to not come near this cabin. A blood bender wrongfully resides here'

Reading the words made me feel like a knife was slicing threw me. Is this a prank or something? Maybe the Stolls did it as a joke. Yeah! This must be a prank! Everyone knows my fatal flaw is loyalty, they just took tye prabk a bit too far, I'll get them back through!

I shouldn't have told myself that lie.

Opening the door, I found that my cabin had been trashed and vandalized. Well, other than the stuff that Posiden gave to me, luckily. All my clothes and quest items were all over the floor, some were torn and others had offensive wording witten on it. The walls were littered with words and phrases like 'Monster' or 'Tartarus spawn'. I had to fight back the urge of tears.
Finally, I calmed down and went to Chiron, who was practicing archery in the arena.
"Chiron?" I called, trying to mask the sadness in my voice.
Chiron set his bow down and looked at me, trying to mask his nervousness, but I could see right threw it. "Yes Percy?"
Putting my hand on my arm, I glanced off a bit, feeling bad for making my mentor-father-like figure nevrous. "My cabin was vandilized and tossed because of my-.... power.."
His eyes soften with sympathy, even though he was still nervous, "I'm sorry that happened my boy. I will try to figure out who did it, but you must understand that most people are scared of you right now, and they are trying to find a way to make themselves feel better"

"I know.." I nodded sadly.

"Now, I'm not saying it was right, they should have expressed their worry differently, and I will have a talk with the other campers about this, but your- ability will make things hard for you now on."

Nodding, I sadly told him thanks and that I would not be at dinner that night and headed off to clean my cabin. I just wanted to be alone for a bit.

~*~After cleaning~*~

Wow! Who knew red marker was so hard to get off?! Geez- I will never do that again. I'd rather go shopping- and thats saying something!
I flopped down onto my bed and sigh. Camp has always been my home. My safe place.. So why does me being here feel wrong?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I wonder whats gonna happen?