Chapter 1: A New School

POV:Sonic
My alarm rang it's annoying ring tone and I glared at it as if it just ate my chillidog. I groaned in annoyance as I remembered it was my first day going back to school. I did not want to go to school at all because last time I, somehow, destroyed the building after the school bully,Jet, shot my brother for beating him in a race. I don't remember what happened after that, all I remember is screaming then blacking out but after that the principal expelled me. He didn't even tell me why. It's been four months since the incedent and today I am going too a new school called Chaos College. The distruction of my previous school was kept quiet so the rest of Mobius would not be alarmed. No one knows what happened except the principal and G.U.N but all I know was that I somehow destroyed the building. This pissed me off because I don't even remember what happened.

I cursed as I got out of bed and stretched my muscles. I headed to the shower and turned on the water,as I stepped into the water I sighed. The running liquid calmed me and I began washing my royal blue quills. When I finished my shower I went downstairs and found Tails in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Hey buddy" I said.

"Oh,hey Sonic how did you sleep last night?"he responded as he dished pancakes on two plates then drizzled golden syrup over them.

"Ok,I guess" I sighed and sat down at the table infront of my pancakes.

"Are you still nervous about going back to school today?" Tails questioned.

"How can I not be after what happened last time!" I complained.

"I have told you a thousand times nothing bad is going to happen. I will be right there to help you incase something does. I promise" Tails breathed and began eating his pancakes.

"Thanks a lot Tails" I said.

"No problem,Sonic,now eat your pancakes, their getting cold" he responded.

Time skip----------------------------
------------------ At School

Tails and I arrived at our new school just as the bell rang. We walked through the doors and into the busy halls filled with students rushing to get their books from their lockers then get too class. No one even glanced at us which was a relief. We headed to the principal's office to get our locker numbers and schedules. We arrived at an oak brown door with a window. I took a deep breath and reached to knock on it. I hesitated just as I was about to tap on the cold surface.

"It's ok, Sonic, Nothing bad is going too happen. Remember the promise I made." I heard Tails say.

I sighed then knocked on the door, softly, hoping that the principal did not hear.

"Come in" a voice from inside the room responded.

Damn it. Tails and I entered the room and greeted the man, our new principal, sitting in a big, black chair.

"Ah you must be the new students. Welcome to Chaos College" he said with a warm smile but the look in his eye said he was worried about something.

"Good morning Mr. Principal it is a pleasure to meet you" Tails inquired while I stayed quiet and stared at the floor.

"Please call me Mr. Adam and may I ask what your names are?"He asked.

"Oh I'm sorry my name is Tails and this is my younger brother, Sonic" Tails answered

He nudged me with his elbow indicating me to say hello.

"Hi, Mr. Adam it is a pleasure to be here. Thank you for accepting us." I chocked.

I felt like I couldn't breathe in here, I needed to get out of this room or I would faint. I was very nervous right now.

"The pleasure is all mine,Sonic" Mr. Adam said while he gave me a funny look.

I don't know why he looked at me like that. It was as if I was about to do something incredibly dangerous and end up destroying something. Wait does he know what happened at my previous school? No he can't know or else he would not have accepted me into this school.....but then why was he looking at me like that?

"Well, anyway, we should be getting our stuff now. Can we please have our locker numbers and schedules?"Tails politely asked with his hand out stretched.

Yes, yes of course here you go," Mr. Adam said while handing Tails some papers, our schedules I think, and two locker keys," have a wonderful first day" the principal smiled.

"Thank you"Tails and I said in sync.

We left Mr. Adam's office and started walking down the hallway. It was empty because all the other students were in class. Something felt off to me as we walked further in search of our lockers, like someone was watching me. Tails must have noticed that I was uneasy because he turned to me and asked

"What's wrong Sonic? You look really nervous."

"I don't know something just feels off. I feel like someone is watching me." I responded.

"Oh come on Sonic we are the only ones in the hall. I'm sure it's just that you are nervous." Tails shrugged.

"Yeah,yeah you're right, I guess." I mumbled.

We arrived at our lockers and opened them. We put our bags inside then looked at our schedules.

"I have Maths first. What about you?" I asked.

"My favourite subject. Yes! Oh I'm sorry Sonic I'm not in your class." Tails said

"That's ok bud, I'll catch you later,ok" I huffed.

"Sure." Tails smiled

We got what we needed then headed to our classes. Mine was downstairs, so I dashed to the first floor. I was really nervous about introducing myself to everyone.

I made my way over to the door of the Maths class and stopped infront of the door. I raised a shaky hand to the door but I was hesitant, I was worried about what would happen if I go inside and the thought that Tails was not there only made things worse

"Come on Sonic you can do this it's just a classroom........a classroom full of people who could make your life absolute hell." I thought to myself.

Fed up with with my cowardice I pulled together all the courage I could muster and knocked on the door.

A /N
Hey guys I just wanted to say that this is the very first chapter of the very first fanfic I've ever written on Wattpad and I'm really excited. I have tons of ideas for lots of different stories and I can't wait for people to read them. I know the first chapter was a bit boring but bare with me please🙏🥺 I'm working on it I promise the next chapter will be more interesting so I don't bore you to death. Please let me know what you think about this chapter and if you have any ideas to make this story more entertaining. Love y'all😘😘❤️