-3-

Before we start this chapter, I want to warn ppl of a trigger warning. There is hospitals and mention of self harm. Enjoy :)

When you woke up you were in the hospital bed with a IV drip in your arm. You panicked and sat up, only to regret it. You had a pounding headache and your side felt like someone stabbed you. Everything whooshed over you at once and wrecked your metal state. You started to cry until the door creaked open and a nurse walked in. They must've gotten an alert for your heart rate being through the roof. Through the crack, you could see the worried face of Tendo and Ushijima. You weren't surprised about Tendo, but seeing Ushijima clearly worried was a shock. It put you in a daze.

"Miss L/n? Do you know where you are and what happened?" the nurse asked.

"U-um yeah I do. Can I see my family?" you asked looking up and meeting her soft gaze. She couldn't say no to your tear-soaked face and let them in. Tendo came in running and squatted down by your hospital bed, fearing that you would break if he touched you. Ushijima limped in without his crutches.

"Y/n what the fuck happened?! This guy won't tell me," he said pointing a finger at Ushijima.

"Because I don't know either, Tendo." Ushijima sternly stated. Tendo jumped at his sternness and gave a shocked look. It was clear he hadn't gotten that answer yet.

In the moment of silence and shock a blonde blur whooshed in.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS! I'LL KILL THEM I SWEAR TO GOD," the blonde blur said as he whooshed over the opposite side of Tendo.

"Hey aren't you the coach of Karasuno," both of the Shiritorizawa boys questioned.

"Yeah what's it to ya?" he questioned, cooling off a little, but then he came back to his fiery self. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER," he yelled pointing at Ushijima. "I KNOW TENDO BUT WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" He started storming towards Ushijima.

"Dad, chill," you annoyingly stated. Ushijima looked towards you looking shocked. "That's Ushijima Wakatoshi and I think he's the one that put me here."

"YOU PUT HER IN THIS HELLHOLE?" he yelled raising a fist.

"DAD NO! Poor choice of words on my part I'm sorry!" you yelled, sounding a little too scared. Once you realized what you just said the heart monitor gave away your nervousness.

"Nervous I might hit him, kid?" your dad smirked. You rolled your eyes.

"I'm your blood and I would've done the same thing so I know you will," you said, the heart monitor giving you away again. Your dad smirked. You scowled. "Just get me out of here," you said ripping the IV out of your arm.

"Woah, woah, woah chill," Ushijima said rushing to your side. You felt your face heat up as you pulled the heart monitor off your finger. Three nurses rushed in because it told them that your heart had stopped. They breathed a sigh of relief when they saw the heart monitor on the floor and you perfectly fine, besides the small puddle of blood pooling in the crease of you elbow. One of then walked over to you and grabbed some gauze from a doctor table nearby.

"Mr. Ukai can you please step outside, we have paperwork to go over. Aswell as... some other things." Your face flushed pale as you sunk back into the pillow. Shitshitshitshit. Before you knew what was happening, your secret was exposed. Your wrist was open for everyone to see. Your dad saw it first.

"Wai-... N-no.... Y/n?" he said tears in the corner of his eyes as the nurse pulled him out of the room. Tendo noticed next. He grabbed your wrists and gazed in horror. This caught Ushijima's attention and he saw. Everyone knew.

"Wai-.. Its not w-what it looks like.. Tendo? I promise... T-tendo?" He was in a faze and tears were pouring from his eyes.

"Y/n... you said you wouldn't do it.. YOU PROMISED ME," Tendo yelled as he got up and ran out of the room. Ushijima was the only one left. You didn't care anymore. You cried, you sobbed. Your secret was out. You hated yourself and everyone knew. You had to loose the act. You tried to get up and leave, but two firm hands on your shoulders stopped you.

"You can't runaway anymore Y/n. You have to be brave and face it. There will be people there for you, but you have to be brave... please, for us." Ushijima forced you to meet his eyes. You didn't want to face it. You squeezed your eyes shut in attempt to stop the tears. "Y/n, look at me" Your eyes slowly opened to meet Ushijima's. They were laced with so many emotions. Concern, anger, but most of all, fear.