-6-

Troy sometimes tried things, knowing it pissed Ushijima off. Their little feud and the personal grudges they held against each other pissed you off when it came down to Troy's work. He wouldn't complete all of it and would complain about how you two never met up out of class to work in it.

"Then work on it at home, dumbass," you cursed Troy.

"Awww, Y/n-channn. C'mon it'll be easier if me meet at our spot after club today," Troy whined with a smirk. You kicked his shin under the table which made him let out a yelp.

"Troy and L/n please get work," the teacher lazily lecture. You apologized and got back to work.

When you got back to your assigned seats, just as you predicted, Troy tried something to piss Ushijima off.

Troy grabbed your hand and pulled himself onto your shoulder. His hot breath on your ear clouded your vision.

"You should meet up with me after school," he cooed in your ear. You felt your face heat up as your heart rate quickened. His placed his hand on your thigh and let out a breath into your ear, sending shivers down your spine. Ushijima... help.

"Owwww," Troy yelped.

"Hands off, Pretty Boy," Ushijima snarled. You turned your head in surprise. Ushijima had kicked the back of Troy's unprotected calf leaving a black skid from his shoe. His gaze softened as you two locked eyes. You pushed down the urge to get up from your seat and hugged him and replaced it with a small smile of gratitude instead. You turned to Troy to see how he reacted. His gaze was on Ushijima as he sneered back at him.

"Aw, looks like you ruined my fun, Ushijima-kun."

"You don't have the right to call me that," Ushijima sneered back at him. The fact that Ushijima was showing emotion was scary to you, but the fact that he was competing with Troy on your behalf was even scarier.

"Troy, Ushijima, is there a problem?" the teacher hummed from the board.

"No ma'am sorry," Troy said with his signature smile. It made you sick. You grabbed your water bottle to wash the sickening taste of Troy out of your mouth. Even though your mouths' didn't meet, you had remembered the taste of him from before and it nauseated you.

"M-miss can I go to the bathroom?" you managed to stutter out. She approved you and you grabbed your water and calmly walked out the class. As soon as the door shut you burst into a run and bolted towards the girl's bathroom. You threw open the door and ran into a stall, not bothering to lock it let alone shut it behind you. You bent over the toilet and let up your non-existent breakfast. As soon as you were about to close the stall door, the bathroom filled with natural light as someone walked in.