-8-

As you came out of the bathroom you were met with Tendo.

"Hey Y/n," Tendo said with a soft smile. "Ushijima told me what happened. You okay?" You were honestly taken aback. He was never this gentle.

"I'm fine. Did Ushijima also tell you that the deal is off?"

"Yeah, but I thought about it, and I've come to the conclusion that its still on." You turned around abruptly and were about to defend yourself. "Ah, ah, ah. Let me explain. You told us it would be off if it effected our sports and academics. But Ushijima, while yes he might've been distracted, his academic performance was the usual and he would've done the same thing to Troy even if we didn't have the deal." You knew he was right, but you didn't want to admit it. You walked off towards the water fountain leaving a smirking Tendo behind you.

When you arrived you saw Addi.

"Hey girly," she warmly greeted you. "How's Mr. Fuckface?" You rolled your eyes.

"Bitchy, per usual. Hey, can I sit with you at lunch today? Tendo and Ushijima are being annoying."

Omg yeah for sure. I sit with someone named Sofia though so she'll be there too."

"Wait, Sofia Perez?"

"The one and only," Addi said with a smile.

"Ohhh, I know her. she sometimes works with me at my dad's shop."

"Small world huh."

///TIME SKIP-AFTER SCHOOL///

You stretched your arms as you walked up to Addi. You two were going to walk to Ukai's store together. As soon as you met up you felt an arm sling around your shoulder from behind.

"Hey Bubs. On your way to the old man's shop?" Tendo said with a smile. "Who's the hottie?" Addi's face went a shade of pink as you smirked.

"This is my new Girlfriend, so you better lay off the touchy-touchy," you said with a smirk. Addi became even more flustered as you grabbed her hand and walked off in the direction of the store.

"Fuck her, let's go, you and me," Tendo said grabbing Addi's other hand.

"Oi lay off asshole," you said with a small laugh. You and Tendo were having fun messing with her.

"Do I have any say in this," Addi said snatching both of her hands back.

"No," you and Tendo said in unison.

///TIME SKIP-AT UKAI'S STORE///

"Hey Dad," you said, the bell jingling as you walked in. Addi and Tendo followed suit.

"Hey Kiddo, how was school," he asked with a small kiss on your forehead.

"Meh, Troy was an ass. The usual." A scowl grew on your father's face as you tied the store apron.

"And I assume Ushijima and Tendo took care of you?"

"Yeah, Addi did too," you said pointing t your friend. She waved and stuck her hand out.

"Addi at your service," she said with a stupid smile plastered on her face. This of course was contagious and made your father smile too as he shook her hand.

"Ukai, pleasure to meet you"