-4-

When you saw all the emotions laced in his eyes you lost it. You grabbed him and pulled him on top of you in a hug.

"Wha- ACK!," Ushijima let out a noise of surprise. He sat there for a moment before readjusting himself and hugging you back. You both stayed there for a moment until the door popped open revealing your father with puffy eyes. He pulled Ushijima away from you.

"Out of the way you big dumbass," he mumbled as he took Ushijima's place and hugged you. You buried your face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry, Dad. I'm really sorry," you whispered into his shoulder. Your dad sniffed and got back up. He backed up so he could look at both of you.

"What happened." You looked at your hands. You slowly pulled the hem of the hospital down up (not showing anything ofc) to reveal your scarred and bloody hip. Ushijima and your father visibly winced at the sight.

"I-.... Troy... where's Tendo." You gave up mid explanation, you needed your bestfriend by your side when you confessed to everyone.

"Who the hell is Troy," your dad said, obviously trying to contain his anger.

"Tendo," you firmly stated. As if on cue, the door opened to reveal a puffy eyed Tendo. He ran to your side.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I'm an asshole and I don't deserve you, I know that. I cant believe I just ran out on you when your emotional state is already fucked over. I'm so sorry," Tendo ranted into your shoulder. You hugged him and sat him up on the corner of your bed as you propped yourself up with a wince.

"I'm gonna tell them about Troy," you stated with a waver in your voice. Tendo visibly tensed up at the sound of his name. He nodded and took a firm grip on your hand which you didn't push away.

"Troy is the captain of the basketball team and he's a manipulative asshole. He... *sigh* he sexually assulted me 3 times before this." Tendo squeezed your hand. "The reason that my hip started bleeding was because that's his torture spot. Whenever I don't 'behave' he stabs me with his nail repetitively. It hadn't healed from that last time when he went really rough. I-... If Ushijima hadn't been there Troy would've done it again." You could practically hear the steam wafting from your dad and Tendo's ears. Ushijima wore a stoic expression with a twist of almost unrecognizable anger. You hadn't told Tendo about the other times he'd done it and you were worried about him lashing out at Troy. That's what earned the rough punishment last time. "Ten-"

"3 fucking times," he practically whispered. He was pissed. He didn't get this way often, but when he did it was fucking scary. "3 fucking times Y/n. Why didn't you tell me?!" he shouted.

"Because that what earned the rough one and got me a limp, Tendo! You can't control your fucking temper and when you confronted him, he punished me for it. I took it because he said he'd hurt you.." He visibly softened at your response. You covered your mouth. "Tendo I'm so-" You were cut off my a suffocating hug from your best friend.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I promise to not lash out at you or that fucktard Troy. I promise to keep you safe," Tendo said as he wet your shoulder. You smiled, you were genuinely happy. You completely forgot about Troy, the hospital, Haru, or anything for a moment and washed away into your best friend's embrace.