Important Information

Izuku Midoriya:
Quirk: Neon Tiger = Transformation and Emitter Type
Abilities:

- Neon Tiger Form: Allows user to turn into a Neon Tiger at will in a full tranformation or a partial transformation. The transformation is a neon green and blue tiger. At first the user can only transform slightly to the point of only having neon stripes due to lack of training. The full transformation turns the user into a large Neon tiger however they can partially transform parts of their body however it is weaker than the full transformations version.

- Enhanced Regeneration: Allows the user to have enhanced regenerative abillites to the point of regenerating a lost limb after 2-3 weeks of recovery.

- Leader's Calling: Allows the user to summon weaker Neon Tigers (5 max) that will follow the users commands.

Drawbacks:

- Stamina is drained over time during use and will be drained quicker with more powerful moves (Full transformation and Larger amounts of summoned neon tigers).

- Hard to use and requires intense mental and physical training to use.

Personality:
Izuku Midoriya is a quiet, shy boy who lacks self-confidence. However he is a great strategist and quirk analyst who loves to study quirks and dissect all different things about them. Izuku Midoriya is also quite an intelligent person in most subjects.

Likes:
- Quirks, Studying, Rumi, His mum, Sweet food, Heroes.

Dislikes:
- Kacchan, Bullies, Villains, His dad, and Spicy food.

Rumi Usagiyama:
Quirk: Rabbit = Mutation Type
Abilities:

- Enhanced leg muscles: Allows for increased kicking and leaping power.

- Enhanced hearing: Allows for increased hearing ability due to rabbit ears.

- Animal instincts: Can sense nearby danger due to her animalistic instincts.

Drawbacks:

- Enhanced leg muscles are minor at first but the muscles are gained quicker, than the average person, through training.

Personality:
Rumi Usagiyama is a care free person who has a strong will and has an extreme love of fights and the adrenaline that it brings.
She is a caring person and won't hesitate to protect those in need and kick ass. Rumi Usagiyama has a below-average intellegence overall but is great at battle plans and thinking on the fly.

Likes:
- Fights, Helping others, Izu, Fights, Teaching bullies a lesson, Sour food, Carrots, Heroes, and did I say Fights.

Dislikes:
- Bullies, Bakugo, Her parents, Fights being interrupted, and Spicy food.

(Well guess it's time that I made this, I honestly like this ship and there aren't many books so I thought, why not make my own. Also there won't be a specific update schedule it will be upsate whenever possible though. Anyway hope you enjoy it.) - Chapter minus A/N = 380 words.