Chapter One: Meeting Iris and Yami

-Juliet’s POV-

I was in the library of our machine, reading a book. I put the book down and stood up, when I stood up my legs cracked and it felt good. I than put the book down on the side table near me, letting the book mark take it’s place on the page I left off on. I left the library and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. I walked over to the fridge and pulled it open hearing laughter coming from upstairs. I stopped what I was doing and slowly and quietly went up the stairs, walking over to my sisters bedroom, only to see her door opened a little bit. I looked through the little space between the door and the wall, “Yea….so what are we going to do about that?….Yep….Mhm…..Got it…..But what about Seto and Juliet?….Oh…..Alright, bye Mokie” Isabella said, and I would assume she was on the phone, then after she was done on the phone, again, I would assume she hung the phone up. I knocked on her door and heard a “Come in” from Isabella, I opened the door more and walked into her room. She looked up at me and I sat down on her bed next to her, “Who was that Bella?” I asked wondering who it was, even thought I already knew it was Mokuba. “It was Mokie” she said and I smiled at his name, “What did he want?” I asked sounding more like a mom than a sister, “Nothing really, he just wanted to know if we could hang out today or not” Bella said and I shook my head. “So are you going to hang out with him or not?” I asked another question, “No” she said. I looked at her with a confused look, “How come you don’t hang out with him today Bella?”, “Well” she begun. “He said he and Seto and busy creating something, so we can’t hang out today. I’m not even sure when I can hang out with him” she said and I nodded understanding what he told her.

“So, do you want anything to eat? I’m going downstairs and I’m going to make something to eat. So do you want something to eat, if you do I'll make it for you” I said looking at Isabella, I then saw her smile and she nodded. “Yea, I am getting a little hungry” she said and we both got up and headed to the kitchen to make something to eat. We looked around and tried to find something to eat for breakfast. I opened a cabinet and found some pancakes, I smiled and looked at Isabella, “Do you want some pancakes?” I asked holding up the box so she can see it. “Yea, sure” she said nodding, I nodded okay and put the box down, then got everything I need. “How long is it going to be until the pancakes are done?” Isabella asked me, I shrugged putting the mix and the other things in a bowl, before mixing it I answered her, “I have no idea, maybe half an hour, twenty minutes. I’ll let you know when they are done, okay?” I asked her, turning my head to see her nod. She ran out of the kitchen and went upstairs, a few minutes later I heard a knock on the door, I stopped mixing the mix and went to answer the door. Once I was able to see who it was, Duke, Joey, Tea, Tristan, Yugi and Ryou Bakura were all standing at my door. “Hey guy’s, c’mon in” I said moving out of the way so they can come in, they all said thank you and walked into my house. After all of them walked in, I ran over to the pancake mix and started to pour it on the grill, “So, would you guy’s likes some pancakes?” I asked everyone, Joey shot out of his chair and screamed, “I do” while raising his hand. I laughed at him and soon everyone said they want some. “So” Bakura started, “Where’s Bella?” he asked wondering where my little sister is. “She is upstairs in her room waiting for the pancakes to be done” I said and everyone nodded.  

When the pancakes were done, I turned around to see who wanted how many. “Okay, the pancakes are done, but here's how we're gonna do this” I said getting everyone in the room their attention, “Form a line in front of me and tell me how many pancakes you want, then I will put them on the plate, and I will give it to you. From there you can put Syrup, butter or both on them” I said and soon all the boy’s and Tea formed a line in front of me. “Four” Joey said, I rolled my eyes and him since he’s one out of three who eat a lot, and who eat like pigs. After everyone got their plates, I went up to Bella’s room and knocked on her door, “Pancakes are ready!!” I said then ran downstairs. Bella soon ran down and waited for me to give her her pancakes, she then took them and turned around seeing the boy’s and Tea. “Oh hey guy’s” she said and everyone waved at her. I laughed and pulled up a chair for both of us, and when I was about to sit down, there was a knock at the door. I gave a confused look but got up and opened it, seeing Seto Kaiba and his younger brother Mokuba Kaiba standing there. “May I help you Seto?” I asked wondering what he wanted, “I-” Seto was cut off by his younger brother Mokuba, “Seto was just wondering what you’re doing later tonight” Mokuba asked. Somehow, I have a feeling Isabella and Mokuba have something to do with this, so I looked over at Isabella and she just smiled at me. I turned back to the boy’s and shook my head, “No I am not doing anything tonight, why?” I asked confused to what he was trying to say to me. “I was just wondering if you wanted to meet me at the lake downtown tonight at 8pm” Seto asked, I blushed. Was he asking me out on a date? I thought to myself, I looked back at my group of friends and they all nodded, I turned back to Seto and Mokuba, “Yea, sure. I’d love to” I said and I saw Seto smile for a few seconds. Then his smile vanished and he said goodbye and left with Mokuba, I shut the door and turned around, putting my back up against the door. “Did he just ask me out on a date?” I thought outloud, I knew the group would hear and I didn't care if they heard or not. “It sound’s like he did” Tea said, and Isabella giggled into her hand. I gave Isabella my death glare and she stopped, she just turned to face her pancakes and just kept on eating them, like nothing had happened a second ago. “Isabella” I said trying to get her attention, she ignored me and kept on eating, “Isabella Rose Simmons” I said and the whole room went silent and Isabella slowly looked over at me. “Yes???” Isabella said kind of in a shaky voice, “What did you and Mokuba do?” I asked, wanting to know the truth. “Well....” she begun, “We knew you two like each other, but neither of you knew you like each other back. So Mokie and I decided to make Seto ask you out on a date, and here we are!” she said kind of happy but more in a like I’m-Not-Sure-What-To-Do and Am-I-In-Trouble kind of tone.