Chapter Nine: Dueling Part 1

Seto, Bella, Mokuba, and I all head back to the hotel where Pegasus is letting us stay until we either lose or the even ends. When Seto and I get into our room, I turn to him and he is sitting in his chair, on his computer. I sigh but let it go, I know he has to do his computer things. Meaning hacking in other computers, even company computer frames. He's just an expert like that, (*Like a boss*). 

I then look at the time and see it says 8:42 pm, almost nine. "Seto" I say, trying to get his attention, but it doesn't work. "Huh?" he asks, "It's almost nine, you should come to bed so we can rest for tomorrows big duels" I say, grabbing my nightclothes and going into the bathroom to change into them. 

Once I come out, I see that Seto still has not moved ever since I went in. I sigh in annoyance but then get into bed, and try to get him to sleep one last time. "Seto, don't you wanna sleep?" I ask, gaining his attention. "No" he just simply says. "Aren't you even tired? At all?" I ask another question, or two questions once more. He just shakes his head no and I sigh, then give up and go to bed. Before I fall asleep, I hear "Goodnight my love" from Seto, I just smile and then let the darkness overcome me as I fall asleep. 

-Dream-

I am running, but from what? Why am I running? I stop running and look behind me, then see Mokuba chasing me. "What th-?" I ask myself as I suddenly see Mokuba change from his normal human form, into a huge monster right in front of my eyes. I gasp in shock and then turn around and keep running the same way I was before. But then I come to a dead end, I scratch at the bricks with my nails, like I am trying to dig a hole for my escape.

Once my mind realizes that there is no where I can go, I turn around, with my back up against the brick wall. Terrified, I take big, gasps of air, trying to calm myself down. But that doesn't even work. How can you be calm in a situation like this? I then see Seto, he just appears out of no where. I look at him confused, then see Mokuba running towards us, and then stops when he sees his older brother.

"Brother" the monster I know of as Mokuba says, I stare at both the Kaiba brothers. I try to stay quiet as much as possible. I don't even think Seto knows I am behind him. "What are you doing, showing yourself to humans like this?" Seto asks. I give a questioning look to Seto's back. What is going on? I am so confused here,

'Somebody please fill me in' my mind basically screams. Mokuba monster slightly nods and then turns into his human form, his regular Mokuba self,. I again, watch the two as they talk about something, something I have never known, something no human wants to hear or see period. "But big brother, we are aliens. If someone or some people find out, we can just kill them. Right big brother?" Mokuba asks his older brother.

My eyes go wide as I see the true Kaiba brothers. "Yes Mokuba, but we can't kill them all off at once!" Seto yells at him, You can see in Mokuba's eyes that he is ready to cry, you can see the tears in his eyes. I mean you can see the water forming, glistening his eyes. Seto stares at his baby brother, then Mokuba stares at his older brother. (*Sorry if some words are miss spelled. I am using my old Dell laptop and sometimes when I type, the courser disappears on me and I have no idea where it goes*)

Then, I see Seto transform into something, something just like what Mokuba was before. A monster Seto Kaiba. I stare, eyes wide as he turns around and watches me with his big ugly round monster eyes. I see Mokuba come up behind him, "What shall we do with this human?" Mokuba asks. Seto shakes his head, "She seems familiar" he says, and that's when I know that is my Seto. "THAT'S BECAUSE I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND SETO" I shout at him, then he turns his head side ways, and laughs as it goes back straight. 

He keeps laughing, and then Mokuba laughs along with him., "You are not my girlfriend, my girlfriend is an alien" he says. Then, that's where the tears flow down my cheek and fill my eyes, making my vision blurry. 

(*So I just typed more, and then my internet shut down and didn't save -_-*)

"Well well well. Looks like you are gonna die tonight little one" Seto says as he raises his technical towards me. I scream, and no one comes to my rescue. Great, looks like I am gonna die tonight.

-End of dream-

I wake up, bolting upright in the sitting position. My head becomes dizzy, the feeling of spinning comes and I face palm, connecting my hand and my forehead together. I then hear typing, and when I look over, I see Seto still on his computers. When I look over at the time, I notice it's 12 am. That's it, I have had enough. "Seto Kaiba" I say,he then turns around to face me in his spiny chair.

"You have two choices, either you come to bed willingly, or I will drag you" I said, and then he snickers. He turns back around in his chair and then tells me, "I will go to bed in just a minute darling" and I nod, laying back down and closing my eyes. Ready for bed, I feel the bed shift underneath me, meaning either Seto has laid down besides me or it's someone else. Then I realize the light from the computers are off, meaning the room is pitch dark. 

Seto and I both talk for a little bit, an then he yawns and I giggle. We talk a little bit more and then he falls asleep. I can her his little snores, escaping from his mouth. I giggle as I hear each one. Then I fall asleep, we both sleep to a dreamless sleep or a sleep full of dreams. 

-That morning-

I wake up and look over at Seto, he is still asleep. I shrug it off and then get up and grab my dueling outfit from my suit case. Then I head into the bathroom to take a shower. I lock the door after I shut it and then turn the water on, waiting for it to heat up. While I wait for the water to get nice and warm, I strip out of my nightclothes and then set the towel and face cloth where they belong. 

After I am done with that, I put my hand under the water to test it, it ends up being warm. The way I want it. I then get into the shower and rinse my body, getting warm. I grab the soap and then clean myself with it, everywhere of course. After I am done with that, I put the soap down and then wash the soap suds off my body. Then I grab the bottle of shampoo and open it.  Turning the bottle upside down, I squeze the bottle and the stuff from inside it comes out and onto my hand. I then place that hand on my head and then lather my hair as I put the shampoo bottle down and shut it close, Then I do the same with the conditioner. 

I then get out of the shower after turning the water off, then grab the towel and get dried. I finally then get dressed in my dueling outfit and walk out of the bathroom with the stuff in my hands. Ready to put the clothes and towel and wash cloth in the hamper. (*Yes I did say and twice. But it is allowed because clothes is one thing, and a towel and a wash cloth are another, so I don't need coma's for that. My reading writing workshop teacher said if there are two things and you put and twice, then it is fine as long as you don't list things*)

When I get out of the bathroom, I see Seto has finally got up, his head is a mess. But I think it's cute. I snicker at it as she turns around and looks at me, he doesn't say anything, he just comes over to me and hugs me. Then he grabs his stuff and heads off into the bathroom, probably to take a shower.