Chapter Four: Questions

-Juliet's POV-

Once Seto had dropped me off at my house, we said our goodbyes, but I could tell he wanted to ask something. "Seto?" I ask, he turns around and looks at me, and then starts to head back over to me on the steps of my house. "Yes?" he asks me, "Is there something you wanted to ask me? I feel like there is, but you just won't ask" I say as simple as I can. I tried not to be rude about it, but if it's something he doesn't wanna ask just yet, then that' fine. He doesn't have to ask now, I am not gonna preasure him into doing anything he doesn't want to do.

Maybe that's what he thinks I'll do? Oh my god, I hope he doesn't think that! That would be terrible! "Seto, if you don't wanna ask right now, you don't have to. I am not gonna preasure you into doing anything you don't want to" I reassure him. He just nods, "Yes, I am well aware of that, thank you" he says and then it's my turn to be the one to nod. He then takes a deep breathe and before he can say anything, he kisses me. I slowly kiss back, being shocked that he would kiss me, I guess our first date is over anyways.

We then hear a honking, and it's his driver. Telling him he had to go, Seto seperates from me and turns around, walking to his limbo and gets in. After he drives away, I walk into my house, close the door and turn around to see the kitchen having dueling cards all on the table. I sigh, good thing we don't have any pets, otherwise those cards would be ruined by now. Just ignoring it, I hear shouting coming from upstairs, a confused look makes itself upon my face, then I head upstairs quickly, remembering that my baby sister is here. That she was home alone while I was on my date with Seto Kaiba.

Finally reaching Bella's room, I open the door and see all our friends there, some on Bella's bed, and some on the floor. All watching either a movie or a tv show, Joey then sees me. "Heeeeyyy Juliet" he says, and that got everyone else's attention, because they all turned their heads to the door and saw me standing there, watching them. Once I was done watching them, I finally leaned against the doorframe, just watching my friends and sister even more.

"What are you guys watching?" I asked as I tried to see the tv screen, "We're watching the duelist duel" Joey said, I looked at him confused. "What?" I asked, eyes on the screen, watching the duel go down. "Maxam Pegsus is holding a duel, and these two are the last of the duelests. Whoever wins, goes against him next time" Tea says, I then slowly nod as I start to understand what they were saying in the first place. After a few minutes, the duel finally ends, and the kid named Rex ends up winning. "I won, heh" he laughs, and I see everyone shake when he laughs, even I shook.

-Later-

Everyone of Bella and I's friends left, and I am guessing they went home because it is almost dinner time. I knew Joey and Tristan were hungry, but everyone else was either agreeing with them and didn't say anything like them, or they aren't hungry at all.

When they leave and my younger sister and I are the only ones at the house now, I look behind me and see my baby sister there, staring at my back, but now side as I turned to see her.  "So, how was your date with rich boy?" Bella asks, teasing Seto, even though he isn't here. I slightly blush as I remembered the last thing he did on the date, and then smile as I try to hide the blush.

But knowing my little sister, she has already seen my blush. "I-it was fine"  I say, then I see her give me a confused look. "Just FINE?" she asks, empathizing the word 'Fine' I nod and she just keeps staring at me, not saying anything at all. It is starting to scare me actually. "Why?" I ask, curious as to what she is either trying to get to, or if she is trying to find something out.

This time, it is me who gives her the confused look, and she answers me finally. "I thought you would say "It was fun" or something like that, not that "It was fine" kind of thing" she says and I nod, understanding what she is saying. She thought I would have a great time, and don't get me wrong, I did have a great time. "Did you at least have a good time?" she then asks.

I nod, "Yes, a great time" I reply, she nods and says "Good" then walks away, and out of the kitchen. I hear footsteps going up the stairs, and now I get a feeling that she is gonna call Mokie and tell him about what I said, the discus something to get us back together another day, maybe even another date.

I slowly creep up the stairs and into the hallway, then slowly but quietly head over to her door. Even though her door was shut, I could still hear what she was saying. I bet she thought I was downstairs, oh how wrong that was. "Hey Mokie, what's up?" she asked, then I quietly laughed to myself. I really hope Bella didn't hear me, because then I would be in trouble.

I just wanna know what she is doing, like what she is planning. I mean it does involve me, so isn't that okay? "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing" Bella says, "So have Seto go to the park in two weeks from today, the same day of the week today, but two weeks away and then I will have Juliet do the same thing" I hear, and then I nod and walk away from her door.

I go into my room and close the door, thinking to myself out loud. "Another date in two weeks?" I ask myself, again, thinking out loud to myself. Not even knowing what on earth I am saying, but as long as it makes sense to me, then I am fine. It doesn't have to make sense to anyone else.