Chapter Ten: Dueling Part 2

When Seto and I leave the hotel thing and go outside, the sun shines bright and the wind is very lightly blowing. The threes swing side to side as the wind blows through them.  Seto takes my hand and intertwines our fingers together, I do what he is doing and then we walk around the island. Then we hear something, then Seto and I both turn around and see the bushes behind us moving. We are not near the edge of the island, but we are near where people are. 

Then we see someone jump out of the bushes, two people actually. One with green hair and red glasses, the other one had brown hair and a red hat on. I look at them confused, "Rex and Weevil" Seto says as he points to them as he says their names, then I just watch them with no confused look on my face. "My my my, isn't she gorgeous?" Weevil says. "Thank you" I say as Weevil snickers. 

Rex then start to laugh, I look at him with a confused look as Seto looks at Weevil with a confused, but stern look. "What do you two want?" Seto asks, being his cold, cruel self. Weevil is the first one to speak, "We want a duel of course" he says and Rex nods, clearly agreeing with his little short friend.  

Seto looks at me, asking me if I want to duel with him. I nod, telling him I do want to duel with him against these two. Seto and I both look at the two in front of us, and nod, letting them know that the challenge has been accepted. They both snicker and then we get ready for our duel, but Seto has another thing planned. I thought we were actually gonna be dueling at an arena, but Seto takes out his duel disks and we duel like that.

We get the disks ready and then start the duel. "Ladies first" Weevil says with that sick, twisted smirk on his face. "Why thank you" I say as I take my turn, I look through my cards and pick out one of my favorite cards, Dark Michigan girl. We all begin to duel, and in the middle of the duel, Weevil and Rex win. But then nearing the end, Seto and I win, and we keep winning so of course we won against Weevil and Rex. 

-After the duel-

I smirk and so does Seto, "How many starchips was that?" I ask as Seto and I both head over to the two losers. We both stop in the front of them and watch as they take two star chips off of their wrist thing and give them to us. Weevil gives me his and Rex gives Seto his. After we get our two star ships, we walk away from them and walk some more. Waiting for other people to challenge us to a duel. I do admit that I am not the best, but I still try my hardest. 

After a while of walking around, we see a lot more people then we did before. Everyone, or almost everyone walks around, searching for somebody to duel , so them so they can get star chips. Some people just talking and whispering with each other. "Hey Kaiba!" someone shouts, gaining Seto's and I's attention. We both turn around, hand in hand and looking forward. (*I find it really weird that it's towards and then forwards*). 

The person hugs him and then when I look over, I see it's a girl. She hugged him so hard that he almost fell over and caused his hand to rip out and away from mine. "I missed you so much!" she says, giving him kisses on his cheeks. I just stare at them, really confused. "Nicole, get off me" Seto says and she just stays on him, then Seto forcefully pushes her off him and goes near me.

She notices, "Who are you?" Nicole asks once she eyes my whole entire body. "I'm his girlfriend, who are you?" I ask, "His girlfriend" Nicole says, then she has a smirk on her face. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, Seto and I are together because he loves me and not you. So he cheated on you" she says. She then goes on her tippy toes and kisses him, he doesn't even do anything. That's when I break. I just look at him, him not even looking at me and then quickly walk away and go somewhere else, somewhere where I can be alone and think. 

Meanwhile, I just duel. I now have ten star chips, which means I can go into the castle and duel even more when the time is right. I then spot Seto as I keep walking. Seto looks at me and I just act like I haven't seen him at all. He then comes over to me and grab my arm, then drags me somewhere where we can be alone together. "Juliet, please. I didn't cheat on you. I promise and swear to you I never did! I love you and only you" he says.

I look at him directly in his eyes. "Then what was that all about back there? Huh? Because to me, it seems like you are cheating and that you would rather have her then m-" I try to say, but then get interrupted by a kiss by none other then Seto Kaiba.  When he pulls away, he cups my cheeks and looks at me also directly in the eyes. "She is just a crazed fan, you know how they act" he says and I nod. "That's not what I am upset about" I reply. "Then what?" he asks, the look of curious on his face. "She kissed you and you didn't do a thing!" I quietly yell at him, answering his question. He sighs and then puts his head down low, like he's ashamed. "I'm sorry, I was just in shock that she would go that far, normally they wouldn't do that" he says and then suddenly goes down on one knee. 

I look at Seto, confused just like he was before. "Seto? What are you doing?" I ask, the curiousness clearly in my voice. Seto then takes something out of his pocket and looks up at me, a box. He opens it and then takes my hand. "Juliet Simmons, will you marry me?" Seto asks, and I become shocked. My mouth hangs open and my eyes go wide, my free hand goes over my mouth as I become really happy. "I really love you and do wanna be with you for the rest of my life. So what do you say?" Seto asks, still on one knee. I shake my head yes, "Yes, oh my god, yes" I basically shout. He gets up and hugs me, then we kiss and he finally slides the big dimond ring on my finger. 

(*Really JYY? YOU HAVE TO PLAY THAT ONE SONG THAT I USED TO LISTEN TO THAT MAKES ME THINK OF HIM??!?!?!?! *Mutes laptop**)