Disclaimer

This work is purely a book of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, even and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Copyright © sweetcheeks528
2020

Plagiarism :
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own. (source: google)

There are different types of plagiarism and all are serious violations of academic honesty.
Two of them are:

"Direct Plagiarism

Direct plagiarism is the word-for-word transcription of a section of someone else's work, without attribution and quotation marks. The deliberate plagiarism of someone else's work is unethical, academically dishonest, and grounds for disciplinary actions, including expulsion."

"Accidental Plagiarism

Accidental plagiarism occurs when a person neglects to cite their sources, or misquotes their sources, or unintentionally paraphrases a source by using similar words, groups of words, and/or sentence structure without attribution.
Lack of intent does not absolve the student of responsibility for plagiarism. Cases of accidental plagiarism are taken as seriously as any other plagiarism and are subject to the same range of consequences as other types of plagiarism."

(source: Bowdoin.edu)

This was my way to tell you that plagiarism is a criminal offence.
Do not copy other's work and mark them as you own.
Care to mind that serious steps are taken against those who plagiarize others work.

Thanks for reading this. Hope you all will respect my work. And don't write them as your own.
This is the last warning, don't plagiarize.

Hope you support my book. If you get any inspiration then please mention me. Thanku so much again :)

BORAHAE💜