Chapter 6

This is a double update. Read the previous chapter as well. :))

On with the story!!

___________________________________

~AUTHOR'S POV~

When you opened your eyes, it took you a good few minutes to examine the surroundings. You were in an unfamiliar room, which most probably seemed to you as a hospital room. But who brought me here? You thought. Unexpectedly you groaned in pain and held your head with your hands, that was throbbing with pain. Then you kneaded your forehead to lessen the pain.

You felt the door of your room open and a nurse appeared.

"Oh, you're awake." She smiles.

"Yeah"

"How are you feeling now? " She asked.

Instinctively you held your head.

"Just a little bit of headache, otherwise I am fine."

"That's good. Stay in bed. You can leave after the doctor inspects on you." Nurse

"Alright."

"By the way, I'm your huge fan. I know it'll sound insensitive of me to ask for an autograph in your prevailing situation. But, can I get an autograph?" Nurse

"Sure, why not." You smiled widely.

"Thank you so much. Keep going. We support you with all our heart."

You smiled and she continued, "Also I'll send your friends. They are lingering outside for you. Not gonna lie, they are incredibly impatient."

Your smile abruptly faded and you lightly bobbed your head as a yes.

She left the room and the next thing you know, all seven members of BTS came in and they made themselves comfortable on the couch and chairs in the room.

"I'm sorry we have to meet this way. I never anticipated this and maybe I overreacted and troubled you all for no reason at all. Even though we are strangers, thank you for worrying about me. I hope you all don't feel weird."

You nervously said.

"Oh, no-no. It's alright." ??

You smiled.

"I'm Joo-Eun, by the way."

"I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. Nice to meet you."

He smiled so widely that his eyes almost disappeared and stretched out his hand to shook with yours, which you gladly took returning the same smile.

Then all of them started introducing themselves.

____________________________________

So.. The members related to Joo-Eun or you will be revealed in the next chapter. And you can drop by your guesses about the two members. :)

Also thanks for being so patient. I appreciate y'all for giving your precious time to read this book. I don't know if it's good or not. But still, I hope y'all like it. I'm trying my best.

So take care all and make sure to vote and comment. ♥️

BORAHAE 💜

(unedited)