Chapter 10

"So, what is it that you wanted to tell me?" you asked Soobin

You both were currently on your way to your dorm in his car. It's been fifteen minutes since you left the hospital and you are halfway there, to your dorm.

You saw the change in his expression when you asked the question. It was of hesitation and concern and something you couldn't decipher.

"Is it that bad?" you asked glancing at him.

He sighed.

"I'm afraid that it is, Joo-Eun." Soobin

"Oh come on, Hyung. It can't be that bad. Besides, it's not that anything bad hasn't ever happened to me in the past."

You chuckled bitterly.

Soobin released a shaky breath, ready to break the news to you.

"Okay, so.. try to be calm and don't, just don't go into another attack." Soobin

"Now you're scaring me. Just tell me already, Hyung."

"ForthecollaborationwithBTSyouwillhavetomoveintotheirdorm." Soobin

He said so fast that it took time to assimilate whatever the hell it was and it wasn't good.

"I have to what?"

Move....in? With them?

"W-what? What do you mean by that? This is fucking crazy! I can't live with them! Why do I even have to?! It's just a fucking collaboration for fucks sake! We are not trying to build any sort of bond that we have to stay together 24/7!! You can't do this to me Hyung!!

You said, tears of frustration in your eyes. You were trying to keep it together, trying not to panic, trying to tell yourself that it's fine. It was hard imagining living with two of those people who abandoned you. It was not Soobin's fault for this arrangement but you do want to know why the hell it is so important to stay with those people for just a collaboration.

"I am sorry, Joo-Eun. But you see, it is the company's orders so that you could know each other better and work on the album together. Because it'll be easier when you're with each other. Look I know it isn't easy for you and you're not ready to face whatever is in store for you in the future. But, who is? Maybe something good will come out of this? Don't you think? Maybe you could get a good explanation for why they did what they did and maybe you'll be able to heal. After all these years you are still enduring the pain those torturous memories caused you. And.. i-it hurts t-to know you're still not over it and I can't do shit about it. It isn't easy to watch someone who is like your baby sister going through so much, holding everything in. You need to let go and you need this. Maybe this is the only way. Trust me on this. And I'll fucking slit their throats if they hurt you."

"W-when did y-you get so aggressive? I thought you hated blood and everything."

You choked out through your throat. Soobin half-heartedly laughed at your comment.

"I would go through hell for you, this is nothing, you dimwit. Now let's get you back to your dorm. Someone's waiting for you."

~
~Joo-Eun's POV~

We arrived at the dorm building after few minutes of him breaking the news to me. I was trying to keep myself from slipping into the void through half of the ride.

Parking his car in the parking area, we made our way to the elevator. Stepping into it, I just wanted to be in the comfort of my bed and I needed my best friend more than anything else. Soobin Hyung pulled me into a hug, sensing my nerves and pain.

"It's okay, little one. Everything will be fine. We always have made our way through hard times like this. And we'll do the same this time. I'm always here for you." Soobin

Hyung said, patting my back. Just then the elevator pinged and we made our way out to enter my dormitory.

It took less than a few seconds to be engulfed into yet another hug by my best friend, after opening the door.

"Hey, dumplings."

Her voice made me feel weak again. I wanted to ball my eyes out but I had to keep it in. I had to make myself numb to the pain. But I couldn't swallow down the lump formed in my throat, which made it so difficult for me to ever utter a word.

"Lis..."

"Shh... it's alright, buns. Let it out. We can talk later. But let's first get you inside your room and we can try to talk and sort out everything. Eonnies are also here. So stay with us, okay?" Lisa

She was asking me to let it out and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I let out a choked sob when we entered the comforts of my room. I instantly fell feeling weak to my knees. The only thing that was grounding me was the touch, the soft caress from my best friend.

When my crying turned into hiccups, I found myself on my bed wrapped in blankets with a mug of hot chocolate in my hands that Jisoo Eonnie made.

After telling what happened and telling them that my past had collided with me, they all were there to comfort me in every sort of way. Even though I could feel the anger building up in them, their eyes remained soft and understanding towards me. And that was all I could ask for.

I just don't know how I'll be able to stay away from them when I will have to settle in their dorms.

____________________________________

(unedited)

After way too long, I know.

But, thoughts?

Hope you all like it. I'll try to update the next chapter at the earliest.

Borahae💜