Chapter 2

~Joo-Eun's POV~

"Who is it again?" I asked.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan. And you need to come over to the entertainment building at like 10 a.m."

"What?!!" I yelled.

"But Hyung this was supposed to be my day off"

I whined like a baby and pouted. Soobin Hyung chuckled at my baby behaviour.

"Joo-Eun, you'll get a whole month for yourself after the collaboration with them."

"Really?!!!"

"Mhmm" he hummed in response.

"Then I'll come at sharp 10 am, Sir."

I said in a stern voice. He laughed a little. To be honest I could sense him shaking his head at my acting.

"Alright, drama queen. Now, shoo, go get ready."

"Bye, Hyung."

Then I hanged up the phone.

I better get ready now or else Hyung will beat up my ass if I get late. He is too strict when it comes to punctuality. Also, who knows, he may back away from my "one month break" deal. I thought.

I walked to my closet picking out a warm outfit and cosy as well, as it snowed yesterday and I probably don't wanna catch a cold.

I picked up this :

(source: Google, Pinterest)

(hair, source: google)

This will be okay, I guess. I thought to myself.

I walked to my bathroom. Then after a good 20 minutes bath, I got dressed up and put on a little bit of BB cream, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. Perfect. I said while looking into the mirror.

Then I checked the time. It was 8:50 a.m. Hmmm... Still enough time. It will take hardly 20 minutes if I go in my car. So, breakfast it is, then. I thought to myself.

After eating breakfast, I headed towards the building.

When I reached the building, I entered the lift and pressed the button for the 3rd floor. Then I walked through the long hallway till I reached in front of a door labelled 'MANAGER'. I was about to grab the metal doorknob, but the door opened revealing my manager in his formal articles of clothing as usual standing with another person who was also dressed up in a similar type of clothes.

"Anneyonghaseyo Soobin Hyung," I said while bowing a little bit.

He smiled "good morning again, sleepyhead. Did you sleep well?"

I nodded to tell him that I didn't get any type of nightmare today.

"good."

My gaze then diverted to the third person standing with us "Oh, Joo-Eun, this is BTS' Manager, and this is Joo-Eun, our little shining star."

I bowed a little bit to show some respect "Anneyonghaseyo".

He smiled and said, "No need to be so formal Joo-Eun."

He then turned his head towards Hyung "She certainly is sweet. The boys will really like working with her." he smiled.

There was this warmth and comfort radiating from this guy. It was like, he has been here for me since forever and will protect me like a brother.

"Ohhh, Tell me about it. She is sweet as a cupcake." Hyung said and pinched my cheeks.

"Hyung stop it" I whined a bit.

"Fine fine. By the way, we are heading somewhere, you can go in and meet the boys and get comfortable with them" he said.

"Alone?" I asked being a bit nervous.

"No need to be nervous Joo-Eun. Don't worry, they won't bite you "

BTS's manager laughed and continued, "They are incredibly nice. I am sure you all will get along well."

He smiled genuinely which I kindly returned.

"Okay, I'll go in. Bye. Take care."

They both waved at me and I stood there watching their figure slowly fading and disappear at the corner of the hallway. I sighed.

Okay. So I am on my own now. Great. Just great. Wow. What if they look like some sort of serial killer? Who can tell? Am I scared? Why would I be? Their manager said that they won't bite me. Come on Joo-Eun, you can do this.

I gave myself a pep talk and decided to enter the room.

What could get wrong?

___________________________________

A/n :
Stay safe, stay connected and stay hydrated.

BORAHAE 💜