Chapter 1

"Tata!!" I yelled.

He came sprinting towards me, concern written all over his face, a total contrast to his 14-year-old self.

"what happened? Are you hurt? Did you fall? Are there any scratches on your body? Omg Jo, why are you quiet? Tell me, are you hurt?"

I laughed a little at his comments and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Then I cupped his face with both my hands and squished it so that his lips form a cute pout.

Still smiling sheepishly, I said, "I am fine Tata. Here, see this."

I drew his attention towards a flower, which was Purple, with my finger pointing towards it.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked.

"Indeed it is," he said, smiling and then looking at me.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

I nodded vigorously as if a 3-year-old child has been asked for her toy.
He then gently plucked the flower and shoved it in my direction while grinning " here you go. "

"Thanks, Tata" I smiled widely.

"do you know what the purple colour means?"

I shook my head at his question.

He smiled and continued "it is the last colour of the rainbow and it means that I'll trust you and love you till the end."

I smiled widely at his explanation and said, "I love you, Tata."

"I love you too Jo. You are my best friend and I will always be there for you. I promise." He held his pinky finger out. I giggled and let out my pinky finger to tangle it with his.

"Me too. Now, let's play!!!" I beamed like a happy little child.

"Okay, what do you wanna play?" He smiled.

"Let's play the rescue game!!" I grinned.

" Okay!! I'll be the prince this time and not the dragon" he said.

I pouted "Fine. Then we'll make Joshua the dragon. Let's go!!"

Then we started playing like the happy children we were.

~

You woke up as the alarm buzzed off and groaned due to the sunlight entering your room, making it hard for you to open your eyes. After a good few minutes, your eyes adjusted to the amount of light in the room. you sat up stretching your arms and yawning.

Was it a dream? Duh, it was. why are the memories coming back to me, when I am trying so hard to forget everything? why am I having such a bad feeling that something is going to be wrong? Why? Aish, God, why can't you see me happy? You thought.

Then what seemed like the ringtone of your phone, cut the train of your thoughts.

Ugh, who the hell is calling me now? You grabbed your phone from the nightstand. Oh, manager Hyung? You swiped up with your finger to pick up the phone.

"good morning Hyung. Why are you calling me this early? It's only 8 a.m."

"I did not call you because it's something important. I called you because I wanted to say good morning." He said in a sarcastic tone making you roll your eyes.

You huffed, "what is it Hyung?"

"You have to collaborate with an artist."

"Why do I need to collaborate? I am fine by myself."

"I know Joo-Eun, but it's for the fans."

"Okay. So, who do I need to collaborate with?"

"It's a world-famous k-pop band under Big Hit Entertainment."

"Oh..kay? Why are you telling me into pieces?" You said getting slightly annoyed.

"Who are they?"

"It's BTS"