CHAPTER 1

3RD P.O.V.......

"Kill him now", a loud roar was heard  in the execution site as the king ordered  his guards as he passed a death toll on the prisoner," my lord please. It was a mistake ", the prisoner begged for mercy but only heard laughter erupt from the king's mouth." A mistake..... you piece of trash raped a young maiden of kiriwat and you say is a mistake . Guards slice him up I have no time for his stupid pleas", right after he said that a loud scream was heard for about a second and the whole place became queit.

In this kingdom, no one dared to defile the rules in fear of death. Prince Mew now King Tharn is a heartless beast . He never trailed any  offender of his laws . He kills them to deter ithers frim doing same mistake as the dead prisoner had put it.

"Your majesty  you are needed at the palace", once the punishment was done , his adviser ,Thorn called him in. As he approached the palace he was greeted with smiles from his servants and slaves."butt kisses huh" he thought as he entered the grand room.

"Today we hold the meeting to talk about the agreement KriSing our brother town", one of the council members spoke up but all noticed how their king  was thinking so one decided to ask," your majesty why are  you worried", but the king replied ,"can you leave now , we will talk tomorrow". After his stament the members left and soon after his friends  came in.....

"Mew you have to find the voice of the mountains as the soceress said", Seo said as he reminded Mew of the cure. When they arrived they were lively as ever but Mew showed no joy so his friends knew the problem. Mew's father was cursed years ago by a soceress his father killed to live life as a restless one until he found her descendant known as the voice of the mountain. They tried all the best voices in the world but none soothed the former king not until today hopefully.

"Mew we heard a melidious voice 2 nights ago on our way here", Tar said as he began to narrate what happened......

Flashback

"Tum it is night time I think we should rest here please", Tar asked his husband wgo obliged and ordered their guards to set up tents. Later at night about the ninth hour they heard a maiden's voice sing ." Tum did you hear that ."" Yeah it sounds like the person in pain with a beautiful voice."" Let's check it out".  Both agreed as they began to walk the direction of the voice.

Soon after they arrived at a bridge over Lake Orawen. It is believed to be the resting place the goddess Mame who brought this world in existence . No wonder there is a beautiful voice lingering here. Not long after they arrived  they saw a boy not amaiden as they thought singing his heart out. They tried to figure out who he was but the other was in a mask. So they stayed listening to the voice .

When it was midnight , both Tum and Tar were shocked at the boy's actions. He quickly got of the wall of the bridge and dashed off into the forest.......

Flashback end....

After telling story a smile crept the king's . Finally or maybe he would be able save his father afterall." If what you say is true we will head south tomorrow to neet the boy", the king announced and all his friends cheer hin on as he clearly forgot his worry and carried out his duty.........

Somewhere within the palace......

"Young sir ,the king has found him.", a servant said to a socerer who leaved in the depths of the castle," is it so? Haha  ........begin to carry out my plan . I have waited for this for 12 years and now I get to see the keeper I have to kill", the socerer said in an evil tone and sent the other off.

T.B.C

NEW MEWGULF FANFIC .....HOPE YOU LIKED IT .... VOTE ,COMMENT....THANKS ....BYEEEE..   .   ...♡♡♡♡♡