CHAPTER 9

3RD P.O.V....

"It started three days to the wedding..."

Flashback.....

After Mew decided to give Gulf time, that night Gulf  began to hear voices. He let curiousty  take over which led him  to the throne room." Who..are...y..you", Gilf stammers as he spoke." I do little one ", the voice replies . As soon as Gulf heard the voice he decided to turn back but the doors shut by itself," where are you going . You are my tool to successfully taking over Kiriwat now come", as soon as the voice ended Gulf collapsed on the ground.

He later woke  to whats sounds like bickering." Kao, I thought you said you would not harm him why?", he heard one of the voices say . Soon the other replied " calm down, Turbo . I ain't touching him just watch him ok. You will be queen". "Turbo...I know him isn't that P'Tar's personal maid", Gulf thought.

It has been two days since  the incident. Turbo began to feel  bad as the other was not being fed well and was bruised all over from Kaownah's beating. As he was about to leave the chamber a fire message came onto the table he sat by. At first, he decided not to touch but as curiousty got the best of him he  opened and it read.....

TO LONGH....

BROTHER I FINALLY MADE IT TO KIRIWAT. I CAN'T WAIT TO CATCH UP WITH YOU ON WHAT IS GOING ON. MEET ME AT THE GUSU STREAM THAT IS WHERE I WILL COME THROUGH.

P.S DON'T TELL TURBO. I WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISE. SEE YOU SOON....

LOVE
KAOWNAH.

When he first read it, he thought it was a joke but soon after  he decided to meet who this person is. He left queitly as he made his way to the stream.

As he got close he saw a man in white robe with a beautifully pony-tail tied hair. For sure it looked like Kaownah from afar but he decided to keep going. As he approached ,  the man gazed and smiled at him." Turbo what are you doing here . I told Longh not to tell you." Kaownah says." If this is a joke Kao then stop cause it ain't funny." The other says still not convinced. "What the hell. Didn't Longh tell I traveled ", Kaownah asked and earned a no. "Okay lets talk but not here".

They both left  to a much queiter place to which both told their stories and all. After some tims they decided to go back as to stop the stupid act Longh put up........

Flashback over......

"And that leads  us to what you saw today",Turbo said." They did all to save me  and I am grateful to them for life. Khup kuun." Gulf told them as they hugged out." Master , I am sorry for secretly telling your plans to that idiot . If I knew he was a phony I would not have. Amd as my punishment I will leave your palace as we get home". Turbo said in remorse.

"Sure what you did was bad but you saved my lover's life and as your reward you will stay here as Gulf's P. A." Mew says and earns a bow from Turbo and confused looks from the others," what?", he asks cause he did nothing wrong," what is P. A", Tum asked,"oh that. Knuckle heads  P. A is short for personal assitant", he replied earning a nod from the others .

"So I gotta ask is there a marriage going on here people", the priest asked." Oh right but Gulf has nothing to wear", Tum said as they turned to Gulf's torn clothes." No worries I will handle it. Gulf start walking", Kaownah said. So tje other replied and with a wave of his hands, Gulf's clothes changed into a beautiful white robe with gold embroidery. All finally sat and the ceremony started.........

"And do you Gulf ,take his majesty as your husband till death . ""Yes kharp. I do", the other replied with a smile" I now pronounce you husbands . You may...." before the priest could end they had already kissed." I can't wait to have your beautiful voice moaning my name tonight", Mew whispered to Gulf's ears to which the other blushed." As our custom demands you need a queen's nname since not all can call you by your name." The priest said. Since it was the king's duty Mew said " You shall be known as queen Type of Kiriwat", to which all cheered him on.

"Their story will go on till the end of time . Tharn and Type ......nooo....TharnType arhh much better." The author says as he he signs off .  "Hey writer let me end it", Tar yells at the author so here it goes.

"You see . The story of a king and a commoner coming together after all odds . They fought for their love and today marks a new beginning of their very own happily ever after.......

THE END?....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
T.B.C

HEY .....THANKS  FOR READING ...THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS STORY AND ALSO MY HUBBY. SEE YOU IN CHAPTER TEN .....BYEEE.... 

Secret Love Songजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें