CHAPTER 8

3RD P.O.V ......

FAKE GULF HAS APOSTHROPHE'S

Two nights have passed and today is the wedding day. News about it spread faster than bushfire through out the kingdom. People of all ages gathered at the castle  as on the inside only royalties where present.

Mew was on the altar  in beautiful right ropes as Thorn stood as his best man in wait of bride. It had been half an hour past the bride's arrival time . Everyone expect Thorn was busily chatting to even notice how the king was sweating. He was about to unleash guards but soon after his advisor calm him down he heard zitters and flutes being played signalling that the bride was here.

Everyone rose up as the waited for the bride to walk in. Soon after , sakura leaves fell gently to the ground and then the bride. All present gasped in shock as the said bride wore a black robe embroided in red linens. These two colours are only combined on the day of the dead thats is why everyone had shock.

"Yes. That's right I am in black cause thats the you will all see once I take over this trash kingdom", Longh thought as he proceeded onto the altar." You look wonderful as always", Mew compliments his bride as he took his hands and climb to the fore stage . The priest began the wedding.

"Your majeasties here today, we are gathered here today  to put together the love between king Tharn the 2nd and his lover Gulf Kanawut . If anyone has any cause these two should not marry say it now or forever hold your peace."

Silence engulfed the whole place as no one stood up so the priest continued," good now do you my king take  this young man as your  husband, love  and hold , stay and support, and as your queen , care for and listen to his suggestions in ruling the  kingdom till death parts you"," I do ", Mew said as he smiled widely at 'Gulf'.

"And now do you Gulf , take his majesty as your husband, to listen to and understand, take care of ,love and cherish and as king ,  submit to him as well as help him in decision making for the kingdom", the priest finishes.

"I d...."." Stop the marriage", a yell was heard at the gates . All turned and saw  a man standing at the far back." Kaownah" 'Gulf' mumbled as he knew who that  was." Mew  lets go ahead I think that guy is just crazy", 'Gulf' said in fear of being revealed." Young man who are you and why do you disturb the ceremony", Mew asked as he started going to the man.

"Your highness I am Kaownah . A yin warlock from Pattaya. I came on a mission of my love but soon found out that your love  is out of balance.", the man said." What do you mean ? I am marrying my lover today as you can see", Mew replied still not convienced  with  what Kaownah said," the man you claim you do know is not here. The one on the altar is my yang, my evil half , my twin brother  Longh".

All turned to 'Gulf' who was niw dripping in sweat ." It.....is a...lie .I am....Gulf . He only hates me that is why", ' Gulf ' said ." If you say this ain't Gulf where is the real Gulf", Thorn shouted out and received death glares from the bride." He is  here", another  said as he dragged a limping Gulf into the  room." How.....why......when...is that you Gulf", Mew asked as he got close to Gulf but soon halted his tracks when the other Gulf yelled" he said he was a warlock right so maybe he has changed his appearance. Do not mind him boo". Murmurs erupted  the whole room.

"Longh, stop this madness . Mother said to fight for revenge but for good. Please as your brother please listen to me and come back." Kaownah begged but his brother denied . So to prove his right , Kaownah cast a revealing spell but nothing changed." Longh enough", he pleaded but he did not succeed. Mew who quietly stood spoke out," enough you two niw I am gonna ask you questions who ever answers  all right  is the real Gulf", the two nodded in agreement as Mew began .

"When did your mom die""when I was five",both answered. "Okay, when you leave your  house where do you go," to the left side of the bridge at lake Orawan." Again they replied." Fine what happened at the night of your dad's death." The real Gulf shut up while Gulf's look-alike  spoke," I saw miss. Chivaree  put poison in my fathers food". Soon after Mew yelled" guards take that imposter  outta here."" But...but I...I said it why me ?" The fake  Gulf cried out.

"That is because  the real Gulf said he will never say it to anyone aside me and feared being killed. Guards out with him", when Mew had finished, a dark smoke appeared out of no where and The fake Gulf vanished revealing Longh," no Mew must  die or maybe him." He quickly appeared with his arms around Gulf's thoart." You killed my mother now he will die ", before he could do anything his twin trapped him in magical chains and took him into another  portal.

Mew run fast to hug  Gulf." Love I am sorry....I should have known it ain't you"." It is ok na...I don't blame  you but thanks for believing me." They both turn to Kaownah and the young man." Please thank you for your help.but may I ask how did you know." Mew asked as he was still comfused as to how they knew.

"Well it happened three night before the wedding......".
.
.
.
.
.
TBC

HEY WAANJAS HOPE YOU LIKE IT TWO MORE CHAPTERS TO GO....SEE YA.SOON...BYEE......♡♡♡