CHAPTER 7

MEW P.O.V.......

(NOTE: ANY GULF YOU SEE WITH APOSTHROPGE IS LONGH BEING GULF...)

Today Gulf has been behaving really wierd. Like now he is  closer to guards than me. I know you will call me jealous but like that not him. He is always shy with others and kind but today it is just.....just... you know lemme tell you.....

So this morning , Gulf was acting strange. He who is ever so kond to all the servants was ordering them like slaves. Now I know they are  but like Gulf always helps them and if possible do their work but like he was behaving all bossy and stuff.

Later on, he forced me to allow him go to a council meeting and me thinking he was  gonna be my queen allowed. Not long into the meeting , he was cosying up to Thorn and began to flirt with him like bae I am right here. I really did not know if he tried to get me jealous well...it worked so much that I almost fired my royal adviser cause he was getting close to him.

I really needed to blow off steam cause from Gulf's new behaviour  to running the kingdom to  my jealousy issues  I needed to  punch something which led us to the arena where has not even noticed me but was rather checking out and flirting with other shirtless guys...

"Gulf, love can you come here a minute", I yell as soon as I  saw him  trying to wrap his arms around the other guard." Boo why did you call? I was busy", he says getting irritated," I am sorry it is just you are acting  off today and right now you flirting with aguard", I come clean cause his actions are annoying.

"Don't you trust me Boo. I love you but if you think of me like that I guess I will leave". He says in a angry-sad tone. Omg......where did he get that from. I think I have too far ...right?" Bii please I am sorry . Don't say that . I love you okay and I would anything to make you happy ", I say hugging him tightly." Anything", he echoes my words," yes my love  anything"." Then Mew lets get married in 3 days".

Is he really serious right now but I thought... ...and he said... and now
...I could not even finish my sentences  as right now my brain was mush. Really  accepting me.. finally. "But bii wait , 3 days isn't that too early", I ask not wanting to make him feel pressured," yes Mew I know it is sudden but I love you and would want you to be mine as soon as possible", he says smiling widely to me." Okay lets go and start the preparations love", I say as we went out of the arena.....

'GULF 'P.O.V.  .......

Yes he finally agreed and think it is time to pay a visit to my captive. I went past the dungeons in the castle to a secret door to reaveal the ugly fool behind it.....

"Gulf.......Gulfiee your papa  is home", I say as I got close to the body in shackles." What. .....do.. ....you.....want....now", he says as he spits blood and shed tears." Oh my Gulf, you know for someone on the verge of death you have a huge mouth...tsk...tsk..I  just came to tell that in three days your precious Mew will be mine." Why are you.....doing this....?" He asks as he begins to shed tears ." Because your lover's father abandoned ou love years ago and even killed my mother  so it is payback time", I say as the memory of my mother's death resurfaced my face." No...matter..what you...do he will never marry ...", I could not let him say his words so I quickly punched him and he soon fell unconscious. Finally my plan come through and Mew your life is already over...............

.
.
.
.
.
.
T.B.C
HEY THANKS FOR READING ......VOTE,LIKE AND COMMENT ........BYEEE

.....