CHAPTER 10

3RD P.O.V.....

"The End", all the kids yell in unison. The reader has finally finished his book. "But Phi  how can that be will they givebirth? Or maybe Longh will return. Phi it can't end", 12 year old Zol said.

The kids are in the  library as P'Hiter reads to them. Today was a topic on love so he told them of a  thousand year myth story of the first same sex couple in now Thailand." Yes the end Nong Zol. Now what have you learnt from the story.", Hiter replied smiling." Oo.....I learnt that two men can do it", Drake said and had resounding hit on the head by the library owner," aw...Drake I swear I will your dad to take you out now", P'Jennie said as she walked to Hiter.

"And Hiter why did you read them this book you could have read  cinderella or snow white not this". Although she did not mind the book , she was scared that some parents are homophobic which would result in bad rating of the library.

"Jen na relax. Besides they would have known any way . Have you forgotten what today is?"" What is today", Jennie asked confused." Yeah what is today", the six kids  sitted asked in joy." Well today is the day that the crown Prince, Tay is going to reveal his lover and he is a man", Hiter told them." You are lying Phi if it were today everyone would be glued to T.V's by now", Saifah said from the back ." Okay turn the t.v on and see for yourself".

So they did and to their doubtfulness saw the prince holding hands with a beautiful man  by him." People of Thailand, I stand here today to introduce my  husband to be  the son of our army general Newwie Thitipoom", the prince said in the tele. "Wow the prince got game. Like that man is fucking hot ", Drake said receiving glares from P'Jennie.

" Phi. It is already 2pm so we have ended". Zee said as he was bored." Alright , alright before you go want have we learnt starting from you Fluke".

" I learnt that men can fall in love".
" I learnt that we should not be evil like M. Chivaree".
" I learnt that revenge is not good."
"I learnt that magic is real".

Hiter stopped as he knew Drake and Zee would give stupid answers and continued," what you learnt is alright but today is love. We should love all equally cause If they hadn't they would not have brought about Same sex marriage today . So basically LOVE WITHOUT CEASING".

When he finished he bid all the jids good bye and made his way to his boyfriend Earth . Yes he himself loves a man and he joyously  enjoying his life with his partner. What more could you ask for.

"Lunch babe ", Earth asked as they walked out of the library . "Sure why not babe", Hiter replies before they exit the premises.....

THE END..

SORRY FOR THE BAD ENDING . BUT THAT IS WHAT MY BRAIN CAME UP WITH SO DEAL WITH IT....

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK AS WELL AS MY HUBBY. HOPE YOU LIKED THE BOOK.

I REALLY DON'T KNPW WHEN I WOULD PUBLISH AGAIN  SINCE I AM STARTING CLASSES AGAIN SO STAY TUNED.

THANKS BYEEEE♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡