CHAPTER 5

GULF P.O.V....

After our agreement, we left Krising back to king Tharn's kingdom. All his friends were nice to me and I don't really know  but I think the is flirting with.  I know you think it is a lie but it is true. Earlier today he spoke with all frowny face on to his servants but as soon as we swapped back into the carriage he became all smiles and giggles. But anyway not like I care cause he is.....

"Sir Gulf you have arrived", No  the servant from my town said as he tapped me." Oi....Phi you don't have to call me sir ", I say and he nodded before we went out. As I walked to the gate I felt heaven. The king said mansion that  I know but this is a freaking empire on its own

This is what I was in. Everywhere was neat. All this and bushes beautifully kept. As I continued to stare in awe I heard a chuckle behind me," Phi why are you laughing", I as clearly confused at what was going on," sorry si.....Gulf it is just you are drooling thats all". I immediately wiped my mouth as we began to enter the real thing.

"Gulf you and No will sleep in the west wing part a room is next to mine . You No will stay in the servant part of the wing , got it", the king told us after he showed us around the place," yes your highness ". We then went in and got ready for the feast......

Time Skip........

Night time came quickly and all was dressed and wellpresented  at the feast. I myself and P'No were ready to move into the grandroom. As we went in I began to shake," hey, what is wrong ", Phi asked as I was clearly sweating and shaking," what if I sing wrong, I try and nothing vomes or or
....", I rumble thinking of the possible  bad things that might happen  out there," oii stop talking ok.... you are  good okay and you will do great na", Phi assures me as we  finally stood at the gates to the grandroom.

Presenting Sir Gulf of KriSing to entertain us with sweet tunes........

I heard  the announcer called out and I  was led to sit in the middle of the people facing his majesty who raised his hand to signal me to start singing and the little courage I had I began ........

I lost my faith
Made my mistake

Gonna find a way to make it easy
I'll be better on my own believe me

Pain I hold back
Can't live like that

Yeah I  made my peace
with all of my sorrow
And now I'm leaving for
tomorrow

I'm a boy  with a new face
and a life that's being
changed

You know
You know
You know

I was a little bit lost
But I'm not any more

I was a little bit hurt
But  I'm not anymore

I was a little left out
But I 'm not anymore

Yeah it's alright now
BABY, I GOT THE CURE
.
Oh, ah ah ah
Oh, ah ah ah
Oh, ah ah ah

Yeah it's all rightnow
Baby I got the cure.......

(The Cure - Little Mix) ..........

As soon as I ended loud cheers and applause erupted the room as everyone  present congratulated me for singing well. Even the king had this smile on his face as he continued to clap . I guess I did pretty well cause everyone began to ask for an oncore so............

The night was so much fun. For once I sang without worry or fear and people loved it and I also get to stay here in a palace free from Miss Chivaree. Ahh...life can't get anybetter or can it.

After my performances, I retrieved to the castle  garden for some  air. Not long after the approached me." Good  evening my king", I bowed to him." Good evening to you to". He replied as we both were silenced starring at the moon and stars ," the moon is beautiful tonight don't you agree", he said and I simply nodded cause I did not understand it well.

"I hope you will undoubtedlly sing well as you did today", he whispered in my ears in a hoarse voice and before I could reply he went back inside leaving my heart in somersault mode......

.

..
.
.
T.B.C......THANKS FOR READING ...VOTE LIKE COMMENT.....SEE YOU IN CHAP. 6 ........STAY SAFE BYEEE.