Chapter 4

"I'm fine

 "I'm fine. Let me go home now."

 "Not a chance. Yer not just some patient who broke a bone or something. You were nearly killed."

 "Uh, I already knew that. Stop telling me what I already know."

 "Then stop acting like a bloody twit."

 "Don't start Paul. This isn't the time." 

 "Then stop acting like it's just a regular day for you."

 "It is. Now, I'm going home." John said, once again sitting up. Paul pushed him back harshly again.

 "No!  Yer staying here! Don't make me get restraints. I will."

 ********

1 week later................

John was released and finally home. It was exactly one week since the shooting. Once he was dropped off at the Dakota, he walked toward the gate and had an immediate flashback. one of the things he remembered was the voice that had called out to him. 

Mr. Lennon

Even though that was all that was said, he would recognize the voice anywhere. 

 "Lets go in another way." John said as he took his wife's hand and the two walked off to go through another entrance.

After walking into his apartment, he had been cautious and started looking around to make sure that no one was waiting for him inside. 

 After searching for a few minutes, he walked to the front door and shut it. 

 "I guess I'm paranoid." He mentioned. 

 "Don't apologize. You have a good reason." Yoko mentioned. 

 "But why would someone try to kill me? An obsessed fan maybe? Jealous person?" John asked as he went to sit on his sofa. Then, he turned on the television and the first thing he saw was the news talking about the shooting. He immediately turned it back off. "It's everywhere now. I guess that's what happens when you shoot a celebrity."

 "Why don't you go get some rest?"

 "I'm not tired. I don't want to sleep. He could very well come here in my sleep. I don't know what he looks like. What if you let him in?"

 "You know I won't. You know I don't let anyone in unless we know them."

 "I know. I'm sorry. Just letting my thoughts get away from me. Alright. I'll go. If Paul or Ritchie drops by, let them in. Don't shoo them away. I shouldn't push them away from this. Be sure to wake me if they come."

 "I will." 

 Instead of going to his bedroom, he just laid on the couch. 

(Found this on facebook and stole it)

 "Might stay awake. 'm not tired. Just feel like laying down."

 "Are you hungry?"

 "Not really. Maybe I'll get off this macrobiotic diet and become a vegetarian like everyone else."

 "Are you sure you want to do that?"

 "No. But I lost enough weight. I don't need to lose any more. Don't worry, I'll watch what I eat. I don't want to gain weight. Might get in a salad diet."

 "Okay. It's your choice."

John nodded. 

 "Not sure what I'm going to do now that I'm home with a killer after me."

 "You don't know if he'll try to kill you again. Just relax."

 "Easier said than done. I couldn't even go in through our regular entrance."

 sorry it took me a while to write this one! Got distracted by a Facebook game!