Blackout Drunk

I sat outside my Colonel's office and waited. I already started to ice my knuckles, but I felt them begin to bruise. A few minutes passed and I saw Rodriguez walkout. His nose still bleeding and I smirked, even laughed.

"Finley! Get in here!" Still smirking, I stood up and walked into the office. "Sit down."

Flag did not look happy, I could tell because he was pacing. "Whatever Rodriguez said. He started it." I tell him.

He held his hand up. "Tell me you didn't body slam him to the ground and bang his head on the floor."

"Did he also tell you, he smacked my butt? Like I said, he started it. And I finished it." I crossed my legs and held my smirk.

"Finley. Finley. Finley. What am I going to do with you?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "That's up to you, Colonel."

He sighed before sitting in his desk chair. "Are you going tonight?"

"Drinking?"

He nodded.

"No thank you. I'm still trying to recover from GQ's 'Tequilla Fiesta.' You know I still can't remember half of that night. Or how I ended up with $300 dollars in my wallet when I left the house with $20." 

"If you come out tonight, I will forgive this little incident." He held his hand out before I could protest, "Rodriguez is already taken care of."

I leaned back in my chair and looked at my Colonel. "You just want me to get blackout drunk again, don't you?"

"I want you to get blackout drunk, yes."

I stood up from my seat, "You're buying." I saluted then I walked out.

I got dressed in my favorite little black dress, and met up with my team. We started doing shots, and that's when the night gets blurry.

I woke in a bed. Not my bed, but a bed. I looked under the covers and saw I had lost every thread of clothing since the night before. I looked over and saw the back of a head. I couldn't see his face, but he seemed like my type.

Muscular, tattoos, short hair.

I quietly and quickly found my clothes and got them on. Something caught my eye when I was about to leave though. A jacket.

I knew that jacket anywhere.

"Oh, no. No. No. No. No. No. No." I whisper to myself.

As I ran to my apartment with my high heels in my hand, I thought about what would happen when I saw him next.

I think I will shrivel up and die on sight. I would just ignore him until the end of time. Maybe he was just as drunk as I was, and didn't remember any of it. Nobody even saw me leave his place. I was fine, I was in the clear.

Except I wasn't. He was basically stalking me. Staring me down during briefings, joining in on conversations, knocking on my locked door when he knew I was home.

I had gotten away with no talking to him for a week. Until GQ came up to me, "Finny, the boss wants to see you in his office."

"Tell him, I'm having period cramps. I'll be lying down in my room." I turn to get away from him and this conversation. I heard a gun cock back.

"No can do. Boss told me to bring you in, and if needed I could be forceful." He smirked at me, behind his stun gun.

I stared him down, "You wouldn't. I'm you're best friend."

"Which has me concered on why Colonel Rick Flag, wants to see you so bad. What did you do?" I put my hands up and walked with him to the Colonel's office.

"Nothing you can prove." He chuckled.

He kept trying to pry it out of me and I kept denying everything he said. Once in front of the office door, GQ knocked. And Rick answered.

"Thanks, GQ. You're free to go." He grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

"Whatever you heard, the other guy started it." I put my hands up as surrender.

He sat on his desk, and played with something in his hands. "I didn't know you first name is Isabell."

"There's a lot you don't know about me, Colonel." I coughed and awkwardly stood by the door.

"You know, you left your ID at my place before you so rudely left without so much as a 'Good Morning."

I felt my eyebrows shoot to the roof. There were no words in my mind. It was empty. Which has never happened before.

"No witty comeback? No smart mouth comment? Do I make you that nervous?" He smirked this time.

I stepped to the desk and grabbed my ID out of his hand. "Thank you for returning that. I will be leaving now."

But he caught my wrist, as I was grabbing my ID. I made the mistake of looking up at his eyes, "Sir."

"Isabell." He put one hand on my waist and pulled me into his chest. "You probably don't remember this. But you told me, as I was carrying you to your apartment, that you have a little crush on me."

I pushed back from him. "Colonel, I was very intoxicated and out of my mind. I am so sorry, I meant no disrespect."

"It's alright. I mean, I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the same. How could I not? You're the only female on my team and my number one person I trust. Don't tell GQ that." I laughed.

"What are you saying?" I ask while rubbing my hand down his chest.

He didn't say anything as he lifted me up on his desk and continued to take my clothes off. Repeating what we had done, the night of drinking.