It's alright.

Our little affair was our secret for months. We didn't put a title on it, I didn't want that. Although looking back, it probably would've made things a lot clearer that way.

After the third month of us being "together". I got called to a secret mission. I was requested and it took a lot of convincing Rick for him to let me go.

It took me to Japan and across Asia to find her. My mission was to find and make friends. This friendship was needed for a future project.

I was the best at my job, that's why I was requested to do this. And I did more than a good job. I found her and it took a while for her to trust me, but eventually, she did.

Rick and I kept in contact, but we were across the world from each other. And in the same busy profession. He promised me, one day he would marry me.

I didn't have much of a family or any really.

I was always jealous of others, why couldn't I have that? Why did I have such hate in my heart, that I covered up with jokes and confidence?

Rick and GQ were the first people I had let in and seen the real me, since I was 18. I was 26 now, and it took me years to fully let them in, but I thought I knew them better.

It had been a year since I had seen Colonel Rick Flag or GQ. I was needed all around the world, and helped where I could. But I thought about Rick's promise to me, every day. I kept it close and it kept my heart burning for him. Always him.

This time Amanda Waller called me. "It's been a long time," I said to her.

"I need you to round up the Colonel and meet me in DC."

I lean over my phone, and cupped my hand. "Did you get approved for Task Force X?"

"Like I said. I need you on this."

"Alright, I'll see you soon." Amanda hung up and I looked at Katana. "I have to leave. But I need you to meet me here, in a few days." I gave her the address and I left. 

I got on the next plane to the Colonel. GQ picked me up and I read over Amanda files on the way.

She got Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Captain Boomerang, Diablo and Killer Croc. When I got to June Moone, that took a turn for the worse. The Enchantress.

Amanda assigned Rick to watch Dr. Moone. She had no idea that we were... a thing.

She, wouldn't have known that. But when she assigned Rick to Dr. Moone, I was forgotten from his mind.

I read her report. She had the witches heart. And Dr. Moone had Rick's. I threw the binder down and took a deep breath.

"You ok, Finny?" GQ asked me.

"I'm fine." I huffed.

I didn't even look at Flag or Dr. Moone when we boarded the plane to go to Belle Reve. I greeted Amanda, with open arms.

When we got in our seats, Flag sat right next to me. "You cut your hair."

I looked straight ahead. "And you're a liar, Colonel." I got up and moved as far away from him as I could.

I felt the doctor's eyes on me. But I put my headphones on and blocked out the world.

When we landed, it was pouring. As usual, Rick had his hat on and I unintentional matched him. My short hair was soaked, my hat dripping. But we proceeded to take a few steps to the man greeting us.

"Welcome to Belle Reve, special security barracks. How you doing, man and ladies?"

"Why don't you kiss her butt? She's in charge." Rick pointed to Amanda.

"Welcome, ma'am. How are you? I'm here to assist you in any way."

"Where are they?"

Amanda and I went to see Harley Quinn. I stood behind her, following her. She didn't need my protection, but it beat being with Rick as he visited Killer Croc.

"Are you the Devil?" Harley asked Amanda.

"Maybe."

When the rain cleared, Amanda and Rick went to see Diablo. I leaned on the building nearby.

The only person I was really interested in seeing, was Deadshot. And I got a front row view.

"All right, unlock him," Rick said to Griggs, the man who was in charge here.

"What?"

"You heard me."

Griggs pointed to the man in handcuffs, "You know what this man can do?"

"Honey, that's what we're here to find out. Lose the restraints" I say to him, with my arms crossed.

"What is this? Cheerleading try-outs?" I looked at Amanda, who nodded at me. She knew how much Deadshot fascinated me.

"Let's see what you can do. They say you never missed a shot. I want to see some proof." I said to him.

He picked up a gun, then the clip. "Alright, you got one in the chamber. What are you gonna do with it?" I asked him.

As expected Deadshot pointed it at Griggs. I couldn't blame him, he gave me the creepy uncle vibes.

One of the guards said, "Give me the word, boss. I'll drop him."

"Everybody calm down. Griggs, tell your men to stand down." I command him calmly.

"Lieutenant, for the record, this is exactly was I was concerned about." He pointed a finger at me, which I smirked at.

"See, uh, the firing pin is filed down, right? Mag full of dummy rounds. If I pull the trigger, nothing happens." Deadshot says I watch Amanda over my shoulder. She tapped me and gave me permission to speak.

After all, she was the one who trained me in persuading people against their own personal gain.

"You're absolutely right. Why would we give a loaded weapon to an imfamous hitman? Go ahead, pull the trigger. Empty it, if you want." I said to the hitman.

"Don't empty nothing. You don't even know this girl, lady. I've known you, like, nine months. Remember when I brought you that cookie? That was a real cookie." Griggs tried to persuade him not to shot.

But Deadshot had my words in his head.He shot at the sky.

"Oops." Rick said behind me.

"Y'all jokers must be crazy."

We watched Floyd, go through every gun on the table. The three targets, still burning from where he shoot the bullets through them. I smiled the whole time.

Floyd walked right up to Rick, "All right. Now you know what you're buying. Let me tell you the price. First, I want out of here. Second, I want full custody of my daughter. All right? And her mom can have, like, supervised visits. But her stank-a boyfriend can't come. Darnell can't come."

"Darnell's out." Rick said and I almost laughed. Almost.

"He's out. Third, y'all gonna pay for my daughter's whole education. Best schools. And I want her to go to college. Like Harvard. Or Yale."

"So Ivy League."

"Ivy Leauge, yea. One of them big joints, you know? And uh, if she can't cut it and her grades start slipping. I need you to white-people that thing. Mhmm, you know how y'all do."

"Oh, yeah."

"You know, right? Ok. Now that's my price. But I'm concered 'cause I don't see nobody writing stuff down."

"You're in no position to make any demands," Rick said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh. I'm sorry. You thought I was talking to you." The hitman laughed. "No, errand boy. I'm taking to your bosses." He pointed to me and Amanda, which I did start to laugh at. "That's my price, sweeties. You know what it is." He kissed at us, and I waved to him as they took him away.