It's you.

We met up with the rest of the unit and GQ put his hand in mine. And pulled us into an ally. "If we die, I just want you to know, it's you. It's always been you." Then he kissed me. And I let him.

I couldn't feel the same for GQ. He was my best friend. Or was it something more?

I didn't know and I didn't care. I kissed him until my lungs felt how they did during a panic attack.

"This may be our pending death but I didn't realize until an hour ago, that it's always been you too. I'm sorry it's taken me so long." I look at every inch of his face. "I'm sorry."

"It only took me six years to tell you." He pushed my hair behind my ear. "If we survive this, I will love you forever. You will never have to worry about being heartbroken ever again. I would never hurt you, ever. It's only ever been you."

"Deal." I kissed him.

"GQ, Finley. Where you at?" Rick asked in our ears.

I laughed and we fixed ourselves before joining the others.

Our Colonel told us the plan of the SEALs going underground to get the demo charge that's down in the subway. That meant GQ was going to die.

The rest of our unit went to go get the scuba gear and I pulled GQ away. My hands on my hips, "You can't go down there."

"Issy-"

"GQ, you're going to die! Regardless of how we feel, you're my best friend. I can't, I can't lose you. If you go down there and die, you will have lied about marrying me too. I can't have you in my memory as a liar, because I know you're not." I pointed at his chest.

"I'll be safe, I promise. And I intend to put a ring on that finger." He took ahold of my hands and brought them up to kiss them. "If it's the last thing I do."

He gave me one last tight hug because our unit went to retrieve the demo charge. When I joined the others I heard Katana talking into her sword. I looked at the Captain who seemed interested in my friend. "The man who killed her husband used that sword. His soul's trapped inside of it. She talks to him."

"Hey, well, you know what they say about the crazy ones." Captain Boomrang said.

"Huh?" Harley asked with perfect timing.

I waited for Katana to end her conversation. "On you Colonel."

"Let's do this." He said.

We walked through the destroyed subway station and towards the witch. I followed her with my gun, behind Flag. "Duck in." He whispered to everyone.

We heard loud crashes, until Harley asked. "Hey, everyone can see all this trippy magic stuff, right?"

"Yea. Why?" I asked.

"I'm off my meds." I smirked.

"That's your old lady, huh?" Deadshot asked Flag.

"Yea."

While they talked, I finally said. "I'm gonna draw out the big one. The boys will detonate the bomb underneath him. No arguing, she's afraid of me, I'll give her something to be afraid of." I pulled my short hair back and hyped myself up.

"I've been waiting for you all night. Step out of the shadows. I won't bite." The witch said.

Harley shrugged her shoulders and almost walked out from behind the wall. But Deadshot grabbed her.

"Why are you here? Because the soldiers led you? And all for Waller. Why do you serve those who cage you? I am your ally. And I know what you want. Exactly what you want."