GQ!

I woke up in the hospital, with wires all around me. And a hand holding mine.

I groggily looked over and saw GQ's face. "GQ?"

He sat up, "I'm right here."

"You were dead."

"I'm not. I'm alive and we can be together."

"Where are the others? I have debts to pay with them saving my life."

"You can see them as soon as you recover." He calmed me down.

I was out for a few days but when I got better, I was assigned to Deadshot. His supervised visits with his daughter. I leaned against the wall and watched him help his daughter with math. She was asking about how far a bullet goes from inside a building.

I smirked at her. She was smart, smart enough to get into Ivy League.

I heard the knock at the door and I opened it and stopped the guys from chaining Deadshot in front of his daughter.

I cough, "It's time, Floyd."

Zoey hugged Floyd and I got on the plane to drop him back off at Belle Reve.

"Is that a ring I see?" He asked me.

"Yea, apparently GQ didn't even go underground with the unit. He was safe the whole time. He proposed while I was getting my blood transfusions."

"I'm happy for you." He held my hand.

"You saved my life. Multiple time. If the guards give you any trouble, I'll have a word with them. And Zoey? She's already being looked at by the big guys."

"Thank you, Finley."

"Floyd, call me Isabell."