Before We Begin

So first things first,
Do not copy this book in any form.
All rights reserved.
Do not use, publish, post or translate this book or any part of this on any platforms without my permission.
The consequences might arise if you try to copy it.
I have worked hard on this and trying to post this or any of its derivatives means that you are trying to steal my work. Please let me know if you see someone copying or posting this book somewhere. It would be great help.

So now, the heavy stuff is done.
This is my first fiction story and it is really close to me. I want you guys to read this and feel something.
I want you guys to fall in love with the characters and the plot. I want you to keep this story in your thoughts and memories even after it is finished.

I will try to upload a chapter every week. I will ask you a question about the story at the end of every chapter because I just love communicating with you guys and I try to reply to every comment.

My instagram is @aastha_soni47.
You can follow me for story updates or even dm me to chit-chat or even vent or just talk, I really don't mind. But please mention that you know me from wattpad so, I can identify you.

Thank you. And see you in the next chapter.