Prologue

I saw this cool thing somewhere and I wanna do the same.
So write the date and time and place when you started reading this book and comment it on this line.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
The alarm clock wakes me up at 4:00 a.m. Still feeling a bit groggy, I get up from my comfortable bed. I walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth. Then, I fill up two bathtubs – one with freezing cold water and the other with boiling hot water.

No matter the season, this is how I take my baths. First I go and dip myself in the boiling hot water. It doesn’t bother me much now but I still wince when I enter it. I stay in it and scrub myself for around 15 minutes. Then, I get up and step into the freezing cold water. It feels good for sometime but then I feel my body going a bit numb. After about 20 minutes, I get up and wrap a towel around me.

I walk into my closet and wear clothes for my training. I stretch and walk out of my house – in which I live alone. I breath in the fresh air and  start to run. My training starts with two rounds of my pack – The Night Walkers Pack, also known as the strongest and biggest pack – in my human form.

After completing my two rounds, I let my wolf – Akari – out to run five rounds of the pack. The color of my wolf is an unusual white. This is because I am an Ace wolf. It is said that I am stronger than the other wolves.

After I finish my running routine, I take a 10 minutes break. I walk through the forest and reach the training area reserved just for me. I start my warm up with 150 jumping jacks, 100 squats and a 30 minute plank. I continue my training with 50 single leg burpees, 100 mountain climbers, 150 push ups and 60 broad jumps.

As I finish my training, my wolf is begging me to go for a hunt. I shift and she starts running towards the scent of a herd of deer. As she got near, the scent got stronger. She reaches the herd and hides behind the bushes.

She finds a fairly big doe and intently watches her movements. She slowly goes near and pounces on her, the doe lifts her hind legs and kicks her. She groans and digs her canines into the doe's neck. The doe falls to the ground and goes limp.

From the corner of my eye, I saw another wolf try to hunt. It was a warrior of my own pack. My eyes turn black with anger. How dare him hunt when I am here in front of him?
I quickly walk towards him and he bows his head in submission. I look at him carefully once and snap his neck. He immediately falls to the ground limply. I walk back and feed on the doe until my wolf is full. I reach my house, have a bath and change. I stand in front of the mirror and look at my reflection.

Blue eyes, as cold as ice, stare back at me. My wavy, light auburn hair are at waist length now. The bubbly, happy Aubree Stone is nowhere to be seen. Her place is taken by cold and merciless Alpha Aubree. I try to smile but it looks weird. For many years, its place is taken by a permanent scowl.
I sigh and walk towards the pack house to complete my alpha duties.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

A quick note:
So, I know this is not like super good but trust me, the story gets better and really interesting.
So question of the day:
What do you think about the story?

So I want to set a goal. I will update the next chapter when the prologue gets 8 votes.
Sounds good, right?

Instagram: @aastha_soni47
(Feel free to dm but mention that you know me from wattpad)