♕ 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ♕

I sit back watching Nolan pull his shirt off, muscles flexing in all the right places. He then turns to me, while licking his lips he hooks his index fingers on the waistband of my leggings, pulling them down in one swift motion, then pulling them off completely. My exposed skin quickly met with the cool air of his living room. I open my legs for him, holding eye contact as I slide my panties off. His eyes break away from mine, and land on my lower body, his body becoming tense the longer he kept looking.

Pushing my legs back, he lowers his face in between them and places faint kisses on the insides of my thighs. Slowly moving closer and closer to the one place his mouth should have been, my eyes watching every little kiss he places. My breathing becoming heavier with every passing second until he finally places his tongue on the one place I was desperately waiting for. A sigh of relief leaves me when his tongue licks all the right places.

Soft moans escape my lips, making his eyes shoot up to mine, a small smile playing on his face. Bringing his face closer to mine, he places his lips on mine, allowing me to taste myself. With his mouth still locked on mine, he slowly enters two-fingers in me, moving them deeper until I moaned into his lips. I felt a satisfied smile grow on his face, his fingers moving faster and deeper, while my breaths becoming shorter. He pulls away from me just as I came on his hand and brings his now wet fingers to my mouth, the same fingers I wrap my lips around, licking them clean. A spark of excitement lingering in his eyes as he watches me.

"Tastes good right?" he smiles, his chin slightly wet.

"Yeah," I let out softly, out of breath from everything. He stands up abruptly and disappears into his bathroom and reappears just as fast as he left, but with a wet towel in his hands this time. The cold cloth cooling my body down as he wiped me gently. When he finished he tossed the towel to the side and pulled me up off his couch, taking my hand and leading me to his bedroom. I watch the muscles in his back move with every swing of his arms, making me want to run my hands across it.

Nolan throws himself on his bed and pats the spot next to him. I ignore his invitation and begin to take off the rest of my clothes, feeling his eyes watching every move I made. Seeing him in the bed now makes me realize just how big he was, a little over 6'0 probably. I walk to the bed, climb under the covers, and pull them up to my shoulders as he pulls them out from under him. I turn my back to him hoping I can fall asleep quickly when I feel his arms wrap around my waist and pull me to his chest, pressing our bodies together. I felt him poke at my lower back, catching me by surprise. His hand lay comfortably on my stomach, what happened minutes earlier still very fresh in my head.

"Wake me up if you need anything, okay princess?" he mumbles lowly, I could hear his breathing begin to slow. The room goes completely silent for a good minute before that's cut short by the loud ringing of his phone, he lets out a sigh of frustration before getting up to answer.

"Hello?", he asks annoyed. Some inaudible yelling could be heard, he moves the phone away from his ear, slightly wincing, then brings it closer when the screaming stopped.

"You're doing too much, I've been at work all day," he says while rubbing his jaw with his free hand, "–just talk to me tomorrow, I'm too tired for this." click.. and the conversation ends there.

"Who is that?" I ask, my eyebrows nit in confusion, does he have a girlfriend?

"It was no one, don't worry." he flashes me a small, reassuring smile before coming back under the covers and pulls me to his chest once again.

"They sounded pretty mad..." I insisted, hoping he would say or hint at who it was.

"Nah they weren't, don't worry about it princess," he repeats. He rubs small circles on my shoulder with his finger. The tracing slowed just as his breathing slowed until he was moving no more except for the steady rise and fall of his chest. I stay awake for what seemed like hours unable to stop thinking about what happened. I'm in a stranger's bed, a stranger who I only have seen for the first time yesterday. Does he have a girlfriend? Is he seeing somebody? I shouldn't have let it continue. Too bad we didn't continue though...